UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sons of Minax!!!!!!!!!!

zeyntih

Wanderer
Sons of Minax!!!!!!!!!!

Sneakyfist Max: I am Sneakyfist Max

Minax Peasants: Sneakyfist Max is seven feet tall!

Sneakfist Max: Yes, I've heard! Kills men by the hundreds! And if he were here, he'd consume the COM with fireballs from his eyes...and bolts of lightning from his arse! I AM Sneakyfist Max! And I see, a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do without sigils? Will you fight?

Minax Peasants: Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

Sneakyfist Max: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that...for one chance...just ONE CHANCE to come back here to tell our enemy that they may take our lives, but they will never take OUR SIGILS!!!

Ironfist Max
Sneakyfist Max [Minax]

wow this is going to make CoM laugh there asses off make minax bust a nut and make tb and sl wish they had you to bust their nut =(

welcome aboard ironfist

IronfistMax [F-U] said:
Sneakyfist Max: I am Sneakyfist Max

Minax Peasants: Sneakyfist Max is seven feet tall!

Sneakfist Max: Yes, I've heard! Kills men by the hundreds! And if he were here, he'd consume the COM with fireballs from his eyes...and bolts of lightning from his arse! I AM Sneakyfist Max! And I see, a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do without sigils? Will you fight?

Minax Peasants: Fight? Against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

Sneakyfist Max: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that...for one chance...just ONE CHANCE to come back here to tell our enemy that they may take our lives, but they will never take OUR SIGILS!!!

Ironfist Max
Sneakyfist Max [Minax]
You have far to much time my friend far to much :p

honostly i figured you would be in CoM being that your LoC glad to see another bad ass PvPer in minax im getting on my minax char right now just to see if i can get a point or two before getting ganked =)

aSydiK

Sorceror
I wishI could be around more but school's taking up a lot of my time these days...and that and my part time job and friends and family...don't get much time to play UO anymore...though I'll find a way to balance it and be back to help Minax again!