UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Someone jacked my lab top charger!!!

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
Got's Charger Fo sale brother (opens trenchcoat displaying random chargers, cords, cables)

I Gots Dell, HP, Iphone, what Ya NEED?

Im so glad I made this thread you guys are great...You bet your ass I was trying to get laid talking to a chick on FB Hickman with that last bit o battery, I posted this the day after when I came upon the place I left it. Walmart and Radio shack both want 60$ for a charger, I borrowed one from my dad who has never used a computer ever in his life...

marcusstone

Sorceror
Im so glad I made this thread you guys are great...You bet your ass I was trying to get laid talking to a chick on FB named Hickman with that last bit o battery.
Dude, back away, I fell for this same thing... next thing you know this "Girl" named hickman will ask you to meet her behind the local pharmacy for "A date" things get worse from there :(

jbone

Sorceror
Yet he has chargers??!?!

Typically, a guy with laptop chargers a.) uses laptops or b.) steals laptop chargers.....eh? Better have a talk with your dad.

Another conspiracy brought to light, your welcome.

You have no clue how deep this shit goes my friend. We have but scratched the surface! !

In the coming days, i suggest you ready yourseLf for defense. They have eyes and ears everywhere! Very Little makes it throUgh the masterMINds AT work In places you'd least expect.!!