UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

some pk pic

Nesurit

Sorceror

Parrying punch was great !

lol

crikey

Sorceror
Probably doesnt even have parrying...just an alchy fencer with a kryss and a shield in offhand to conjure up the illusion of having parrying lol

Could be wrong... pic of skill menu should clear the air

crikey

Sorceror
After some routine slaying of other dexxers....

Crikey_4-22_22.44.jpg

I faced the mighty Lusio
No shield can withstand the might of Crikeys mighty spear thrusts!
Crikey_4-22_22.46.jpg

those guys got the last laughs tho. Sorry NIBBLES (My teamate)... you were just a wee out of reach for my gheal :(
Crikey_4-22_22.56.jpg

I then played run around against a bola tamer and two mages, and I think Lusio was back as well. Not sure...was chased on all sides, people cutoff recalling to me, chaos! Was trying to split em up to at least only 1 or 2 after me, but they are too fast.
Had a couple redlined but couldnt seal the deal. I wish I pulled it off, that wouldve been magnificant

Maybe next time. Good battle!

uonewb

Page
nah, don't let surit fool you.. it literally took 3-4 people to kill me while spammin bola's 2 dexers and 2 mages... and guess what? surit and his buddy still died 1v4.. but yeah this is spartaaaa. surit don't log on unless he has at least 4 dexers/bola tamers with him.