UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Some Holy kid to laugh at...

Is Holy one big raging penis that needs it's ego stroked in order to feel welcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
I wake up today and get this PM from Unabomber (Holy), totally out of the blue... thought it was funny how highly they think of themselves sitting on the top pvpers list, clearly trying to brush up on them pvp skills with each other between idocs so they don't suck so hard when they mass gank in the field.

33.png 34.png
35.png

For more of "Holy Crap" shits and giggles, or to rage and send me PMs out of the blue because you are also Holy and would like to measure your pixel penis with mine! AIM / skype enkil85kemet

Last edited:

Shini

Page
Well to be honest i don't think many people are farming , you get in the 150 top by winning like 3 tourny of 10-15 paticipants.

It's not like the board really mean anything anymore.

Last edited:
Well to be honest i don't think many people are farming , you get in the 150 top by winning like 3 tourny of 10-15 paticipants.

It's not like the board really mean anything anymore.
it really doesn't
but i've had people swear up and down a lot of people farm on board.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
This just in...

333.png

Can you faggets give me a break (BM Bloody Mary BM, A.K.A. Unabomber)? I got more important things to do than waste my time trying to shit talk pathetic newbs in a game. I need to AFK bank sit bro... :/

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
I agree... fucking say one thing to Deebo about his Town Killing skills sucking hard dick and I wake up to rage PM's about duel pit fights and holy has top pvpers on the website listing. Fucking makes my day go by a lot faster getting to laugh at Unabomber thinking he knows all my chars and who I am and shit... and like I duel all day long anyways, or ever have in 11 years for that matter. The shit is a joke lol, like this forum post. :p

HOLY CRAP, I don't know who you are but you've been trolled, sir.

The leaderboards they mention about their 1v1 skills is highly skewed in the fact that there is no atrophy system and all the good players haven't played in a minute, so their farmed rank 11 or w/e it is can stay rank 11 for a good while without even playing.

Don't fall into that pit trap of trolls.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
I am Nimious of I P, Enkil Kemet, Ankou, old school Sephiroth, the first player of hybrid... according to Holy I am a washed up player who can't pvp or idoc or do anything and just sucks hard at a video game they are raining champions of lol. I get trolled enough in game, same with Black Sheep... but no other I P members really. It is pretty fucking low to PM the shit out of someone when I sit at the bank 90% of the time and you could talk shit to my face, but then again you bitches don't want to fight me 1v1 cause I suck so bad. I don't put that past Unabomber though, I mean come on, look at this mother fucker... lol.

Unabomber2.jpg

Last edited:
/end quote

Nimious the point is you've been playing for 11 years and still are trash at it... Please either stop talking shit or get good then talk shit. You have no room to talk about how good someone is at something when you've done something the longest and are still next to the worse at it.

Think about it.. You say I'm bad and yet there's less people that are a higher ranking than I am in "skill level" than there are years you've wasted trash talking people and being bad.
Just because he decided to play the game differently than you doesn't mean that he's a trash player. I've seen nimious around, he's been here for a minute. I don't know where he stands on dueling, but even if he is 'terrible', he'd still be able to see who is a better player and can thus shit talk if he wanted to. That's like saying he can't comment on pro football players because he doesn't actually play pro football.

If you are getting upset because he wanted to trash talk your pvp skills, then there is nothing you can do about it.

That's just the way it goes some times.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
/end quote
Think about it.. You say I'm bad and yet there's less people that are a higher ranking than I am in "skill level" than there are years you've wasted trash talking people and being bad.

I say your bad because you are Holy and you are PM trash talking me out of the blue. You started that conversation with me, not even knowing who I am lmao. You have no fucking clue who my chars are until I named them, and that was only five players which last I checked is only one account worth. You sit here and want some fucking award for being on top of the list no one fucking cares about, and you even said yourself you have not dueled in like 8 months? OMFG You can sit at the top list for 8 months and it is so damn important and such a high honor that you don't lose your top slot when you don't even do anything?!!!! Omg well that proves it man, you are the best!!!

The point is this newbie... I was talking shit to a random ass Holy ganker who has been talking shit on the shard about his leet Town Killing skills for a week now (Deebo), and this newb Unabomber (You) comes rage PM'ing me about duels and how Holy is top of the duel list on the website and that I and all of I P are not. When was the last time you saw I P camping the duel pits waiting to test our pvp skills? When was the last time I was even inside a duel pit, fuck I forget myself, but I am sure the all knowing Mr. Unabomber could tell me since he knows everything. Like WTF does a duel ranking list have anything to do with anything going on... this fag is just a troll to the extreme and needs to fill his day with some worthless negative bullshit put downs on a dude not even talking to his bitch ass. I don't duel. I have dueled MAYBE fifty times and it was way back when duel pits were much more fair fights and event 1v1 / 2v2s were not all about pot wand pussies and their skype call syncs. Like I said, I am old school, I am honorable in my pvp and I field, I DO NOT DUEL. Controlled environment where you lose nothing upon death is for pussies. The truly funny thing is out of all of this, Unabomber has yet to fucking ask me to field him. HAHA!

I am trash though, for 11 years I suck at what it is that I do... which is what Unabomber? What do I do? Please tell me what it is I do in a game where you know everything and everyone and are the best at duel pit fights. We all would love to hear your reply, oh great one! But please, keep sitting on my dick like a fagget and PM me as well while you reply to this thread, your pussy is just starting to getting wet.

2213.png

I wouldn't even be proud of rank 11 on the leaderboards of today when a majority of the duelers haven't really played and most of the top ranked players are alts of their mains, and seeing as how holy contains like 30% of the player base having a majority of the top ranked duelers seems like a byproduct.

And dueling is fun. I've never understood why people think just because you don't lose anything when you die it's something lesser than field, where if you die you lose maybe 15k worth of stock? I always enjoyed dueling, it was a lot of fast action and I never had to worry about ganks or call ins. It's definitely a different feel than fielding, and may not be as rewarding as looting the 15k worth of stock, but still pretty fun to do.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
I don't think it is lesser at all, I just choose a different way to man up to players who want to challenge player skill. I just think people who talk shit and only want to duel pit fight is pathetic... get in the field so I can cut you up and take your loot after you die. But people are scared to lose their regs and invul armor cause it is super important to them... I couldn't agree with you more though Boomshakalaaka. On a side note, I do think explosion potting and using wands is cheap shit, but that is MY opinion. I welcome ganks and call ins, because it shows the true character of a bitch, someone who actually fears fighting you 1v1 in a game, and then tries to gank you and talk mad shit which is typical Holy behavior. lol

Yeah, different circumstances call for different measures. It is much more pleasing to kill somebody on the field that talks shit, but depending on the viewers in a duel setup, it can be a lot more awesome killing that shit talker with 15 people laughing at him.

Either way, if the dude was seriously confident he could kill you, he'd of accepted pits or field. That's why I believe you are being trolled, sir.

lucascyb

Sorceror
Holy as a whole is bad at pvp and worse at idocs they might have 3 good people, as with any god damn guild. They die more than anyone at most idocs and get rolled with more numbers than the ones aggressing on them. I've seen 7 holy members die to two bola tamers on multiple occasions(I know its hard to para a mare). I've also been at idocs solo and I also out loot them about 90% of the time, even when it seems there are 20 and im just alone, ill usually leave with the best shit. Just my experience with holy, not a pvp one but more of a oh there are people in a guild named holy that don't get better.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
I love how you went back to your original post and edited in your remarks... you claim that saying "IF" this and "IF" that is a challenge? Are you a five year old waiting for mommy to make decisions for you? I talk shit to someone and I man the fuck up and go fight them... not talk shit like a bitch on forums/websites, or edit in shit talk to original posts for that matter.

Death To You

Sorceror
The point is this newbie... I was talking shit to a random ass Holy ganker who has been talking shit on the shard about his leet Town Killing skills for a week now (Deebo), and this newb Unabomber (You) comes rage PM'ing me about duels and how Holy is top of the duel list on the website and that I and all of I P are not. When was the last time you saw I P camping the duel pits waiting to test our pvp skills? When was the last time I was even inside a duel pit, fuck I forget myself, but I am sure the all knowing Mr. Unabomber could tell me since he knows everything. Like WTF does a duel ranking list have anything to do with anything going on... this fag is just a troll to the extreme and needs to fill his day with some worthless negative bullshit put downs on a dude not even talking to his bitch ass. I don't duel. I have dueled MAYBE fifty times and it was way back when duel pits were much more fair fights and event 1v1 / 2v2s were not all about pot wand pussies and their skype call syncs. Like I said, I am old school, I am honorable in my pvp and I field, I DO NOT DUEL. Controlled environment where you lose nothing upon death is for pussies. The truly funny thing is out of all of this, Unabomber has yet to fucking ask me to field him. HAHA!

- Holy does have a fair number of decent pvpers by today's standards. It is true that they also have a number of bad or so called "random ass Holy gankers" because they are not an elite pvp guild, they accept players of all levels. Not everyone is a 11 year pvp vet such as yourself, when people first start Idoc'ing normally the first thing they will do is try to join a large IDOC guild which will teach them the ropes, HOLY is currently that guild and I don't think there is a problem with it or they should be hated because of is it. Ultima Online is at it's core a social game, sure there is no problem going solo but most people will go where the people are.
- You seem to be mad that you don't have the numbers to go up against HOLY; either get some friends or stop bitching about it. You are the one who chooses to only go with black sheep to Idocs, don't expect everyone in HOLY to only have two players sitting at Idoc's now. The world doesn't revolve around you.
-I remember seeing someone using wands in a 1v1 tourney a few years ago however they are no longer used in a standard 1v1 or 2v2 duel/tourney setup.
-Now you're complaining about skype syncs? People have been using vent since forever for syncs. I'm sorry if it's hard for you to press a button after hearing "2 1 drop". You seem like one of those players who were good back when the majority of players were still learning how to play and were not using the combat system to it's full potential. Now that players have actually learnt the ins and outs of combat on hybrid you are no longer relevant.
-You say it yourself, dueling is a "controlled environment", sure % chance will still always be involved with all hybrid combat however combat is at it's fairest when you are dueling. You say dueling is for "pussies" however I fail to see how fighting in an uncontrollable environment where someone can have an advantage over the opponent makes them some real man, seems more like you need to exploit cheap tactics in order win, things that can't be done in duels. Also when dueling most of the time more duels will be done in order to make sure you didn't just get lucky and so that you can clearly see who is better.
-Who cares about loot anymore?
-If Unabomber is trolling you then you're just adding more fuel to the fire. You shouldn't have started this thread in the first place. The only one getting laughed at is you.
-You also posted in the wrong sub forum.

Last edited:

lucascyb

Sorceror
Im laughing at holy... its pretty entertaining watching them try to regain some honor.
Also why do people that don't even play log on the forums, is their NEW life that bad.
I play uo and I barely log on the forums... just saying its kinda stalker bro.