UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Ferris said:
As long as Quantos can play some friggin chess, otherwise I'm gunna hunt you down psz, hunt you down good. Meh, I probably will anyhow, just to keep you on your toes.

I used to be okay at chess. I may lose a lot now though.

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
Well.. Thanks for the work you put into Demise PSZ. I cant realy thank you in any way. I still love Demise, always will.
Demise isent just a regular well-spawned well-organized shard. Its a community and a spirit!

Im hoping ill get unbanned some day, who knows?

Untill then, Have fun everybody

Regards Prophet / Pavo

PS: Welcome Q ;)

Omgosh! I'll miss teh pszer! Ill also keep trying to get some pvp goin.. heh

thanks for all the work you've all done to make such an awesome shard.

and im not saying that just to kiss teh ass.

g'l hope to see you soon psz.

psz said:
Well, it's about that time....

And lastly, to all the players who haven't hacked, griefed, lied, or cheated: Thank you. Without you, Demise would be just another shard on UOGateway. Empty and boring....

WOW i was mentioned too :D

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Buckethead said:
he was allways there to answer the dumbest questions or to be accused of adding one more monster to the gauntlet just to fuck ppl off (remember that one?).

I remember that one.. lol. And right now id like to apologise to psz for being the twat that i was. Don't really play demise much anymore, but when i did play i had some great times!

Thank you psz!

jonthemaster

Wanderer
Even though This is an old thread thingy And no one reads it I dont miss PSZ I see him every Saturday soo... Haha to those who can't... NAh not really...
Any way yeah it is a bummer but I know his job is a pain. running in and out of the city all day long.... hahahhahaha man and i can't wait to leave school.

-{Not-Online}