UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So I'm Bored with UO, What should I do

So I'm Bored with UO, What should I do

I've done everything there is to do. I made my bazillions of gold back before all the ridiculous trammel changes were made to stealing. Bought a bunch of shit (half of which i probably should have kept given the ridiculous inflated prices) gave away nearly all of it to noobs and such, did it all over again and lost some in poker. stole a shit ton of regs for pvp, made a character with probably every pvp template known to man. Alch, Scribe, Stun, Heal, Tank, Poison, Tamer, Thief, you name it i got it. I have crafters. I've done bods, I've done vendors. Ive banksat. I've made it in the duel pits but i dont have a stable enough internet connection to win tournaments or faction with any sort of reliability unless i play at like 3 in the morning. what is there left to do after 10 years of the same game!!? suggestions?

Re: So I'm Bored with UO, What should I do

i do what i do all this time i've been playing fuck around and do pointless shit like hunting rats in the britian sewers with uonoobs tamed sheep so i could fight dragons then cried irl when they died even if they were sheep. just do what u use to do when you started uo not the stuff that makes you leet.

12:35 jesus: and thall shall not tame the dragon but to pay 10.95 for leet stuffz tu owners in WoW kekekekeke ^_^

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Take a break.

Log in once a week to refresh your houses, or once every couple months if you have a friend to refresh 'em for you, just to keep your accounts from getting wiped.

You may feel like playing again, down the road.

I've been spending more time on the forum than the game lately, and not very much on either. Summer's over, and real life is kicking in again...

Mara

Knight

Could start a new non-faction roleplaying guild.

raito

Wanderer

OR you can find a hobby. A real life hobby. One that hasn't to do with sitting at the computer.

SinterKlaas

Wanderer

I'm pretty much same as you, did everything in game, even on OSI I had 1.2 billion gold at one point (had 10 accounts macroing carto scripts). But now I picked up on role playing, and it sounds really stupid but I actually have an awesome time playing uo again. Just try it for a few days, have an open mind, go with the flow, bind "Sir, yes Sir" and *salute* to a key and you'll do alright.

I myself joined the Yew Militia (someone's gotta keep the Orcs at bay), we live around Yew, come have a look sometime.

Dread Sun

Wanderer

create a new female toon and go around begging horny teen males for free lootsz!