UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So I was thinking...

I was in cove today looking for IDOCs when I came across this house. Got me thinking if I made a 18x18 Like this and Held Boxing events every saturday if people would actually join.

Basics would be

Entry: 250k < Some nights hold lower entry fees for new players"

Equipment: Kilt for boxing shorts and leather gloves for boxing.

Skills required: Wrestling , Anatomy, Tactics

Not allowed: Spells, pots, pedals, Bandages , wands etc.

People caught cheating would be banned permantely and forfeit there entry fee. I would get a small percentage for running eventa and the winner gets the pot.

Also have a 7xgm mare night or any other animal of some sort trained.

I would like to get this going asap but before i stick time and money into it I would like to get feedback or suggestions.

<Side Bets would be encouraged>
Ty

Attachments

• rrr.jpg
    rrr.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 27
The whole point of this is for something to look forward to weekly. PvP is fun but it's the samething everyday , just like bank sitting etc. I wanna try to bring some fun to the server and something for people look forward to every week that not just Top PvPers, Zerg Squads & Rich people can join but even new players. Brings a balance with some fun :)

Anenigma

Sorceror
The whole point of this is for something to look forward to weekly. PvP is fun but it's the samething everyday , just like bank sitting etc. I wanna try to bring some fun to the server and something for people look forward to every week that not just Top PvPers, Zerg Squads & Rich people can join but even new players. Brings a balance with some fun :)
It's a good idea Mike...personally i think anything that tries getting ppl together for a bit of fun is good. Don't let the flamers like felipe put u off...all he knows is how to shit talk...and he's not even good at it :p

Mike, we have a Guild of Gladiators who fight only with gm leather and npc weapons. No magic, only bandages, we have a couple posts on the forum inviting members to join, make rival guilds to fight and we intend on holding events where people can spectate and bet on their favourite fighters. If you were to make this Arena we could maybe come to use it to hold an event. Im on AIM if u wish to talk about it.

AIM : FancyFencer13

Anenigma

Sorceror
Maybe you could hold separate events for newer players (ie lower entry fee-smaller prize)

Oh and I assume you deleted some of those posts Tessa...thanks...I know..it was getting out of hand so I apologize

Maybe you could hold separate events for newer players (ie lower entry fee-smaller prize)

Oh and I assume you deleted some of those posts Tessa...thanks...I know..it was getting out of hand so I apologize

Yes, we do not have any money such like 250k nevermind per person.

definatly for new players too. I can Make the house and everything set rules etc but would need judges to make sure people are'nt cheating etc.