UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

so hz never spawns.....??

RLSpker

Wanderer
You are probably a young boy that plays a red with no honor, maybe when you are a few years older you will see how wrong you were to play in such a way.
But for now, go watch some power rangers and stop trying to be cool in a ultima online forum...

If the Fel play style is not to your liking stay in Tram.

Don't cry over someones form of entertainment. PvP is all about people fighting and dying. There's no dishonor in killing someone in Fel. It's Fel, with a simple rule set. Players enter these lands knowing, and expecting to pvp.

Besides, it's fun outsmarting and murdering your fellow players.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/555801/ man playing sc2 is a much better waste of your time in the summer over uo.
Of course It is. Demise has no decent compitition.

Hz claims allot more then what they are actually.

If hz are so dominating why are they not controlling the market of scrolls and replicas.

As long as anyone else spawns or lives 5 min at a major gate then hz is not dominating shit.

Hz are so dominating that I was able to pull a coon solo 2 nights ago at 7pm est.

Sad to say hz will only do what most other guild did and fall when a group decides to take over.

E. Is a guild that was able to claim domination. No one was able to spawn nor buy a scroll unless bought from them.
They had the market.

Shit barcode dominated more then hz with less members.
Shit hz ran away as soon as they heard paul and bile was on there screen and that is a known fact.

Yeah you guys stood to them once they lost everything.

Of course It is. Demise has no decent compitition.

Hz claims allot more then what they are actually.

If hz are so dominating why are they not controlling the market of scrolls and replicas.

As long as anyone else spawns or lives 5 min at a major gate then hz is not dominating shit.

Hz are so dominating that I was able to pull a coon solo 2 nights ago at 7pm est.

Sad to say hz will only do what most other guild did and fall when a group decides to take over.

E. Is a guild that was able to claim domination. No one was able to spawn nor buy a scroll unless bought from them.
They had the market.

Shit hz ran away as soon as they heard paul and bile was on there screen and that is a known fact.

sorry that we do not play 24/7 to raid everybody

Yaz

Squire

UO has come to a point that numbers mean everything as opposed to the old days were skill outweighed the numbers

Thank Steam :)

Mister Pink

Squire
I wasn't online when you guys did those harrowers. Even if it's just me I will at least show up on my thief and attempt a robbery.

I honestly wish we could schedule a time when all the guilds are online. A time that is universally acceptable on the weekend. Sunday at 11 am-1pm eastern would be my preference. One guild alternates doing the champ each week and the others attempt to raid it. Whoever takes the champ is the victor.

The guild starting the champ alternates every week and the location does too. Or we could just do a coon, because it's no big deal. We could even team guilds up to even numbers. If we somehow were able to get 3 parties of 10 it would be epic. I'm probably dreaming too big for this shard though.

Yaz

Squire
I wasn't online when you guys did those harrowers. Even if it's just me I will at least show up on my thief and attempt a robbery.

I honestly wish we could schedule a time when all the guilds are online. A time that is universally acceptable on the weekend. Sunday at 11 am-1pm eastern would be my preference. One guild alternates doing the champ each week and the others attempt to raid it. Whoever takes the champ is the victor.

The guild starting the champ alternates every week and the location does too. Or we could just do a coon, because it's no big deal. We could even team guilds up to even numbers. If we somehow were able to get 3 parties of 10 it would be epic. I'm probably dreaming too big for this shard though.

I can try raid / defend with my one man guild

Before wind there was a guild that dominated and controlled all spawns.....
this guild is hz

Before tempest id hicks dj ghetto even joined hz there was a guild that dominated and controlled all spawns....
this guild is hz

As for numbers, its a fact in all games that everybody wants to be a part of the best guild, sorry we can't help being the best but we have been turning alot of people away lately...
this guild is hz

There was a guild that beat you guys on the field without chokes more than once, yew gate comes to mind and some idoc fights, and another time that ghetto had to leave because his tunic was 0/255 or something and u guys had to repair.....
this guild is hz

Before hz... there was R.W, e., Chi., Zen., and barcode and they all would have crushed you.

You have no knowledge of demise's felluca history. The fact that you structure your post to portray hz as the be all and end all of pvp just goes to show that you've only recently stepped into felluca.

I suggest you look up what the word dominating means, what hz does is not it.

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/555801/ man playing sc2 is a much better waste of your time in the summer over uo.

Well since your IQ is obviously in the 5th percentile, let me break it down for you.

SC2...
- No grinding
- 15-30 minute 3v3 matches with at least 80% being less than 20 minutes
- Balanced, with creative play styles that rely on practice and knowledge of the game.

UO...
- A lot of grinding for items, with a terrible loot to time ratio.
- Any activity worth doing easily takes longer than 20 minutes, not to mention things come up and get prolonged.
- Imbalanced right from the core. Game mechanics are extremely broken, pretty much making for cookie cutter pvp in the end.

So to conclude... Yes Starcraft 2 is a much better waste of time. Also I do enjoy wasting seconds writing these posts.

Well since your IQ is obviously in the 5th percentile, let me break it down for you.

SC2...
- No grinding
- 15-30 minute 3v3 matches with at least 80% being less than 20 minutes
- Balanced, with creative play styles that rely on practice and knowledge of the game.

UO...
- A lot of grinding for items, with a terrible loot to time ratio.
- Any activity worth doing easily takes longer than 20 minutes, not to mention things come up and get prolonged.
- Imbalanced right from the core. Game mechanics are extremely broken, pretty much making for cookie cutter pvp in the end.

So to conclude... Yes Starcraft 2 is a much better waste of time. Also I do enjoy wasting seconds writing these posts.

It sounds like you dislike UO why do you continue to post random douche bag comments on the forums then. Why have you also played it for 5 years based on the age of your forum account if it was so broken and terrible as you say.

Slugworth

Squire
Cause you simply fucking blow like the rest of hz. Any real pvper that played here loved to 1v1. Even with offered 2v2s 3v3s 5v5s etc. You guys still wont fucking do it. Its sad and pathetic, no one in your guild will ever be a decent pvper or amount to any of the old pvpers. Face it, you need wind when its 5v20. Just stfu already, your done.