UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

So, fight fire with fire...

InanimateJ

Wanderer
Evolution said:
You guys have hit an all time low... Before you were complaining about CoM dominating cities by means which are given to them as a right for ownership of cities... Now your simply complaining because Minax is using tactics which are also within their rights and means to use while being owners of towns? Listen lets put it into perspective.. Your complaining about faction guards... therefore you are complaining about the usage of towns, for owning towns is what enables you to create guards... by complaining about usage of towns you are complaining about a person getting a town to use the guards... So if it has come down to people complaining about getting towns in a faction forum.. Then quit factions, cus if you hate the core meaning of factions [acquiring sigils/towns] then you hate factions... Instead of complaining about another factions GIVEN AND LEGIT TACTICS perhaps you should consider your own choices... Stop typing and start playing smart... Its just sickening to read.

I did start playing smart: I switched to TB.

Nobody said you had to read the thread. Hell, if you're going to come in here and be an assclown and be like 'STFU AND QUIT IF YOU ARE A WHINY BITCH LOLOLOL,' please leave, because I'm not interested in your opinion.

Sure, because you have a town, you can wall up the faction HQ in that town with guards, in retribution for another Faction doing it. Does it make it right? No.

The smartest use of guards I ever saw in Factions, when they were actually used, was on Pacific, where SL and CoM were going back and forth, and were using /mobile/ guards to defend the sigil stands. No turrets, no bullshit, just guards doing their thing. It made the system more interesting and more fun.

But then again, if everyone in Factions wants to be a whiny 13-year-old pissant, fine by me. I'll be waiting around the TB HQ with my buddies if your gank squads want to come have at it.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Im sorry if my opinion offended you.. I was simply posting regarding my stance on factions and it just amazes me that people would still find something to complain about... Actually it doesn't but whatever...
But ya my guild decided last night to go TB...I'll meet ya there.

strtrk

Wanderer
EastB said:
Well, that "YOU WON'T HEAR COM COMPLAINING ABOUT GUARD TURRETTS" didn't last all that long. And if you notice it's ONLY outside CoM's base, and it wont be up there for about two months like it was at TB.

who in CoM have you heard complaining? Better yet, who in IC have you heard complaining? We're the only ones in CoM who had any town offices.