UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Snowball Fight

Folken1

Sorceror
you think you're pro but can you throw snow?

THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK ON THURSDAY MARCH 1st AT 9:00pm EASTERN TIME. "SIGN-UP PERIOD" WILL BEGIN 8PM EASTERN.

12.5mil+ IN PRIZES FOR THE WINNING 4 MAN TEAM!
an MVP will be chosen on the winning team and he will choose who gets what prize on his team.

* I WILL BE SUPPLYING THE SNOW! Feel free to keep it or give it back to me at the end of the event if you want to see this happen again*

At 8:00pm EASTERN I will post on this thread giving my location in game, as well as spam it at the bank. There will be a MAXIMUM of 24 people allowed into this event, so basically the first 24 people to find me will get a gate to the SNOWBALL FIGHT ARENA. Once all the participants have gathered at the arena, I will separate all of you into groups of 4. THESE WILL BE 4v4 TEAM SNOWBALL BATTLES.

the rules for this event will be given at the event arena. you will most likely have to come on a blue character since I WILL BE LOCATED IN A TOWN.

questions? AIM-DWL35DC

Folken1

Sorceror
how do you win? get hit just once?
Each team will have 4 players, in order for your team to win you have to eliminate the 4 guys on the other team, each member of the team will have 2 LIVES PER ROUND (get hit twice and you're done for the round).
it's possible i will change this rule by event time, but all rules will be explained at the event arena

Folken1

Sorceror
Be around at 8:00pm eastern on March 1st to guarantee your spot! IF I DON'T GET MORE SNOW BY TOMORROW NIGHT I WILL REDUCE THE # OF MAX PARTICIPANTS TO 24 PEOPLE.

Folken1

Sorceror
24 people showed up very quickly, sorry to those who were looking forward to it but not able to join.
THIS WAS A LITTLE LESS ORGANIZED THAN I HAD HOPED BUT I HOPE EVERYONE HAD FUN.

THE WINNER OF THIS EVENT WAS THE BLUE TEAM LED BY "Ground Control" WHO GOT FIRST PICK OF 4 ETHY POLAR BEARS: RED, BLAZE, FALLON, AND OLDSCHOOL.

AreYouKidden

Wanderer
Damn, I ended up getting caught up, and missed out on this.
I hope you got your snowballs back, and will be running this event again sometime, would love to come out.