UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Snooping & Stealing

Drull-demise

Wanderer
Snooping & Stealing

Snooping

Buy a packhorse (or llama, its cheaper). Snoop it with razor, no delay. Should GM it in an hour or three.

(Stand beside your packhorse, click record on razor, double click the packhorse, click stop. Play that with Loop checked)

Stealing

This GM's pretty quick as well, 1-2 days or less if you really hardcore it.

Go buy a packhorse/llama, a few small pouches (not bags or backpacks!!), and like 15 empty bottles.

Bring the packy to a nice quiet location in felucca (houses work best) and say "all guard me". Next, determine your stealing skill.

0-30 bought stealing
30-35 3 stones
35-45 4 stones
45-55 5 stones
55-65 6 stones
65-75 7 stones
75-85 8 stones
85-95 9 stones
95-GM 10 stones

The way this works is, you're stealing weighted items off the packy, and generally want to go 1 above your skill. So if you're at 50 stealing, put 6 bottles into a small pouch, and put it on the packy. Make a macro in razor to do this:

Use skill Stealing
Target Packhorse
Lift the pouch from YOUR bag, and drop it ONTO the packhorse directly.
pause XXXX
(i dont remember the pause i normally use, i think its like 5500, you'll have to figure it out yourself)

Remember not to have anything in your pack while doing this, so it doesnt target the wrong pouch or anything.

Once you go up another 10 points, add another bottle. So if you're now at 65.0 stealing, you'll have 7 bottles in the small pouch.

WARNING: containers may NO LONGER be stolen with AoS. These meathods STILL WORK, however, you will have to steal ITEMS of the appropriate weight, and not containers.

This is off stratics. Now, i don't know if its true or not. Ive used this method on runuo shards a plenty, AoS and PRE, and its worked fine. So you shouldnt have any problems, just wanted to point this out.

If anyone has any questions, post below. Thanks

-Drull

DoOmZdAy776

Wanderer
Just an additional bit of information I found on the stratics forums,
A way for you to find out when you are able to join the thieves guild:

As soon as you create your thief, go out and take ONE murder count (Don't worry, it's 5 murder counts where you turn red). If you say, "I must consider my sins", it shows you have 1 long term count, which takes 40 hours to go away! So basically, once you get rid of your murder count, you only need 8 more hours to join the thief guild... which, if you don't know, is the exact length a short term murder count lasts... so as soon as the long wears off if you wish to be REALLY accurate you can take another count, and when the short wears off then you are at the exact 48 hours.

link

Re: Snooping & Stealing

DoOmZdAy;2439 said:
Just an additional bit of information I found on the stratics forums,
A way for you to find out when you are able to join the thieves guild:

link

When I played on OSI, many years ago, I had a thief and in order to join a thieves guild I had to be 60 skill level. I loved it because I would go get disguise kits and then freak my friends out. :) Had fun cuz I would walk over to them and talk to they and they would have no clue. But that is the highest I ever got in my stealing career.

N3r0

Wanderer

ok check this out i just tested this and i know it works you dont have to be in fel and you dont have to buy a packhorse just use a crate and the bottles do work
the crate can be secured or just laying on the ground doesnt matter

Yellek;352696 said:
Why rez a 3 year old post just to relive some of your old memories on OSI???

Was "rezing" a post in which I had questions to. In regards to those who DID help THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I never realized how much harder I was making things for me!