UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Snakes Pass Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anenigma

Sorceror
Any ideas?

glad people just throw out things that are irrelevant to the question asked.

its one of the spots people wanted to place a castle for a long time and finally got it in. id say prob 60-65m. most others are about 50-55m, swamps are about 30-35, ice is about 40-45m

nvm just realized that idiot was felipe. is that another ban evasion felipe. should tessa maybe find out.

GimpCent

Knight
glad people just throw out things that are irrelevant to the question asked.

its one of the spots people wanted to place a castle for a long time and finally got it in. id say prob 60-65m. most others are about 50-55m, swamps are about 30-35, ice is about 40-45m

nvm just realized that idiot was felipe. is that another ban evasion felipe. should tessa maybe find out.

Mostly agree -7.5 Mil across he board just to due with the lack of money still after Christmas

Silly Santa

Sorceror
A year ago+ Castles in decent locations like yours would fetch 50-55.... although over the last year i have noticed they dropped a bit and have been in the 45m range... also considering Xmas just passed not too long ago and god knows how much $$$ was taken off the market - i think you would be really lucky to get a 45m offer on it ATM even though it is worth 45mish

since people are selling 18x18's for 17ish mil in snakes pass I would price it at 60-75mil and would laugh at anyone offering anything lower then that.

Anenigma

Sorceror
LOL I doubt it...and I'm also positive anyone I sell it too would not care...they'd probably welcome the loot you'd bring

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer
LOL I doubt it...and I'm also positive anyone I sell it too would not care...they'd probably welcome the loot you'd bring

back in the days people wouldnt buy castles because of people having runes inside of the castle. I sold mine on minoc mines for 120mill when cash was cash, not this bullshit that it is right now HEHEHEHE GL SELLING YOUR HOUSE, I AM KILLING EVERYONE WHO BUY IT HEHEHEHE

Status
Not open for further replies.