UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Snake Plant starter Kit

PistolWhip51

Sorceror
Snake/Bulrushes Plant starter Kit

To help younger player start down the road to making thorns/orange petals and the resulting money I've put together a starter kit to get you one the road to success.

The kit includes: 1 bright green snake seed, 1 bright orange bulrushes seed, 2 bowls, a pitcher, the following potions 10 GP, 5 GC, 2 GH, 2 GS and a book with plant growing basics and url to a good plant growing guide.

I have many, many of these to give away but please don't abuse it. The limit is 1 kit per character and the character has to be 6 months or younger. The potions will get you started but won't cover the full plant growth. You'll need to make or purchase more to care for your plant all the way through its development. I'll make exceptions to the char age restriction if you've shown yourself to be a polite person who is interested in the betterment of the Hybrid community.

My aim/yahoo is Panzerjager0351. You're also welcome to leave a PM for me on the forum.
Cheers

edit2: Here is the URL to Amish-Neds outstanding plant guide: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/169978-plant-guide.html

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Snake Plant starter Kit

I'm interested in one of those.

I am not a new player, but I am as new to gardening as you can be, and I would like to learn out of it.

Since I am not new, I am willing to compensate you with a donation in order to create more of those kits for new players.

AIM: MadeInKeBeK if that suits you.

Dexter420

Sorceror

I would like to try gardening, never really thought much about it before. Ill take one if u got any left!
Aim : ThePieLover69

Andras

Sorceror

I have over 450 Snake Plant Seeds 450 Orange Pedals seed 450 Champion Flower and 450 Poppies Seeds *gg* i am the Hardcore Gardening man ^^

me and my Brother have last year the Red roses Shop opening *gg*

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Andras;1845912 said:
I have over 450 Snake Plant Seeds 450 Orange Pedals seed 450 Champion Flower and 450 Poppies Seeds *gg* i am the Hardcore Gardening man

I'll take em.

Would love to get started growing plants in UO. I can supply my own potions but would love the other parts to try it once with little hassle.

Let me know if thats doable

Forgos

jpowell52000

Sorceror

If you have any left...I would like a kit. Not new...but new to gardening and can't grow anything at this point. Thanks

uoforlife

Sorceror

i will take a few as well. im not a new player, but never grew anything. i tried once and killed me plant in like 2 days. aim me please, thx in advance :)

deathbysin

Sorceror

I dont quite fit the requirements, as far as age of char, but i am new to the area of gardening and i was wondering if it would be possible for me to ge one of those starter kits so that i can actually get a good start on a garden and not fail like i have recently.

billbo

Sorceror

I have never even thought of trying to garden, but please PM if you have any more seeds left over i would love to try my hand in it.

SATYR

Wanderer

I just came back to the game 2 weeks ago, so I technically fit the profile, and would love to start actually gardening to help me get back up on my feet, kinda crazy knowing the stuff I had back from 2004-2005 is worth so much now. I dont have aim, but if you could pm me here that would be awesome

Trance104

Wanderer

Hello! I would love to get a plant garden going. My profile is 1 year old, but I just started yesterday. I'm new to Hybrid. I don't own a house, but I think you can grow from your bank, correct?

Wocka_Wocka

Wanderer

I'd like to claim one if that's alright. My account is old, but I'm a permanent new player and have never gardened. I can also provide my own potions. Please let me know if I you'd be willing to provide me with a kit. Thanks.