UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Smithy guide 50 - GM

Akima

Wanderer
Smithy guide 50 - GM

Well this is what i did,used 8900 ingots and it took about an hour and half.

50-62:Kryss
62-80:Short Spear
80-90:plate Gorget
90-100:plate Gloves

I smelted everything to use the least ingots possible.

Enjoy!

pinion18

Wanderer
i tried using this method, and only got 2 pts of skill per 1000 ingots, has the skill gain been altered on blacksmithing?

pinion18

Wanderer
Well, it seems im gaining better now, must have been failing the kyrsses too much at first, so i made bone harvesters for a few pts into 50, then switched over to kyrsses, working much better now. Should probably be GM here in about 30 minutes. Was kind of a pain to manually mine all this ore, but its gonna be worth it. Thanks for the info.

RockEye

Knight
Re: Smithy guide 50 - GM

always make whatever is hardest at your current skill and burns the least of your ingots. It' as simple as that.
And join faction, die, train, die, train....rinse and repeat.

Cantsayb

Wanderer
Re: Smithy guide 50 - GM

meh.

With RunUO you need only make something that is under 100% chance to create. This means that you can gain off of anything as long as it is 99.9 or under when you hit the make last button.

Yeah, always use the least amount of ingots possible then smelt all of the created items. When you reach "higher" skill levels you can join a faction then off yourself with a poison potion so you get temporary skill loss, which during that time all of your skills take something like a 33.33% drop. This makes crafting crap easier, particularly when you are trying to get 110 or 120 smithing. You can actually make short spears all the way to 120 smithing if you use this method repeatedly, works out very well because they only take six ingots to craft then you smelt them and end up with three ingots back in your resource pool. It took me only nine thousand ingots to get from 100 to 120 smithing using this method. I greatly recommend it.