UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Smith/Tailor 0.1 Reset Bods

Bama

Bug Huntress
Whether you use an elf or a human to collect "reset Bods" you should only get the following "reset Bods"

Smith
Buckler
Bronze Shield
Tear Kite Shield

Tailor
Bandanna
Skullcap
Doublet
Tunic

The Jack Of All Trades Racial Bonus does not apply to humans when getting "reset Bods"
If it did, why does a human still have to buy or actually have real skill to get a bod?

Is it something recently looked at?
I am reading at code and to me looks like JOAT is not considered for small tailor BODs...

... if I remember well the distinction between skill.Value and skill.Base

edit: is the Demise sourcecode equal to RunUO sourcecode on SmallTailorBOD.cs and SmallSmithBOD.cs?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Here...... bods collected with a human character with 0.1 skill in smith and tailor
A human character on OSI would not have gotten these bods with their skill at 0.1

The original report (there were 2 merged into one) was abandoned Sept/2010 not quite 4 years but we are getting closer
It was sent back to developement
Though the Tailor reset bods were coded fine the smith reset bods still had a problem
So both reports got sent back and then eventually thrown into the "Invalid" section
The problem with the smith reset bods was that at 0.1 skill the dagger and metal shield bods were still given out

Ledbetter_7-11_13.18-1.jpgLedbetter_7-11_13.18.jpg

I did a RunUO test and effectively I got a 15 wizard hat BOD with a human. Somewhere in the code there is a call for skill affected by JOAT. Maybe that "base" is to avoid to get a BOD if you have 0 in Blacksmith and you go to a smith with an ancient hammer on hand.