UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill to use Bolas?

Raoilin

Wanderer
Skill to use Bolas?

I personaly dont get to pissed at bolas because ussualy the tamer is too stupid to kill meh mount. ButBolas can be very lame and retarded, It takes a skill to throw an explosion pot so why shouldnt it take a certain skill (not commonly held by tamres, perhaps Wrestling even) You could still TRY to bola without the skill but with like a 50% success rate and then the time would only last like 1.5 seocnds or something but with GM wrestling or whatever skill is required you would have a 100% chance to knock off and then it would be a slightly extended period of time?

aSydiK

Sorceror
I'm with Rao...tho make the skill Tinkering...so people actually have to use up a slot they don't normally use to bola.

I think it just should COST more to make bolas. Should take longer to make also. Maybe need like 25 peacies of leather from EACH kind of leather. (Not just of a single kind of leather.) + it should require more skill to make it like 80 skill. That way there is a far less chance of making them. (should be like 40% chance at 100 skill.) Ontop of that it should be made in two steps sorta like the potion kegs. (like one step to make the handle... etc.) Which will boost up the prices on them and you will find less bola-ers. Thus balancing out the bola people and the crafters income.

Irina

Wanderer
I think it just should COST more to make bolas. Should take longer to make also. Maybe need like 25 peacies of leather from EACH kind of leather. (Not just of a single kind of leather.) + it should require more skill to make it like 80 skill. That way there is a far less chance of making them. (should be like 40% chance at 100 skill.) Ontop of that it should be made in two steps sorta like the potion kegs. (like one step to make the handle... etc.) Which will boost up the prices on them and you will find less bola-ers. Thus balancing out the bola people and the crafters income.

What a horrible idea

Kenny-

Wanderer
The idea to make the Bolas take more Resorces Wouldnt work because most of the people who use bolas are GMs therefor they got unlimited even if took 10000 Ingots Each

Gertkane

Wanderer
bolas are fine as they are, use a better mount, swampies survive ebs, warhorses survive even more ebs, mares, well theyll even be dangerous to the bolaer. You allready use pots to survive, you allready use leather armour to survive (during the first months i was here, starting from like one month before the great wipe, nobody used much armour nor pots), you use bolas to kill, now why dont you use better mounts to survive?

Raoilin

Wanderer
Swampies of course but their a bitch to get, War horses u gotta have control of a town....Not easy..... to obtain then a week to bond and yeah yeah....... Mares..... unctronollable/rideable to ppl without taming/lore. The only valid suggestion was to ride swampies which is a good idea but also a MAJOR pain in the ass without a Game master to res my pets for me.

Monoxide

Sorceror
Raoilin said:
Swampies of course but their a bitch to get, War horses u gotta have control of a town....Not easy..... to obtain then a week to bond and yeah yeah....... Mares..... unctronollable/rideable to ppl without taming/lore. The only valid suggestion was to ride swampies which is a good idea but also a MAJOR pain in the ass without a Game master to res my pets for me.
Use one of your other accounts to res.

EastB

Wanderer
On OSI they took tactics to use effeciently. Of course you COULD still succeed with 0, but I think - that's how it was supposed to be, and that would solve the problem.

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
I think they should just nerf the fuck out of them like they did to explo pots. Then again, how would Nara, Krrios, Mark and other staff get the majority of their kills?

Its not going to happen so don't even bother complaining about it.

Yiff

Wanderer
ya they really nerfed explo pots..still do 30 damage just once every 5 throws the timer is 4 seconds oh my gosh!!