UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill Scrolls & BOD's

Skill Scrolls & BOD's

Howdy,

I would like to know what bods i need to complete in order to get to legendary on tailor and smith. Also, i know that you cant use 4: +5's... but can you use 1: +5,+10,+15,+20 or do you need to get a plus +20 straight up? Is there a method to gettin the power scrolls, a trick in order to get the BOD you need, or is it just luck of the draw?

Appreciate it, thanks.

Dyani

Wanderer
re

I'm not sure on the smithing ones as I continue to keep getting shit ones when I go for them but as for the tailor ones the majority of the time I've got power scrolls for tailoring was from doing a large bulk order deed on either studded or leather armor suits. Usually between 10 to 20 on the scrolls.

As far as I can tell it is semi random on what you get. I believe there are designated rewards you get for a certain difficulty of BOD's but I think they are given totally at random at least in my experience.

As far as the +5 +10 etc.... I have no idea if they would stack or not but I don't think so.

moojub

Wanderer
Edit: I could have sworn I saw another post with a question pretaining to this, maybe im crazy, but im keeping it up just in case.

ok so youve got 15 shoes made? or a 15 shoe small bulk order deed? if your Lager bulk order deed says 15 exeptional or normal of the following Bulk order deeds you need to make sure you have a small bulk order deed for every item in the larger one, make sure both deeds you are combining have the same requirements such as size and quality.

I might have gotten off track there but if you want to fill a large BOD you need the corresponding small BODs, fill the small BODs, then use the large BOD and combine it with the small ones.

Thanks Naga, that is very cool of you... i love sites like that. i havent done bods since about a week after i made that post, got tired of gettin shafted... i was cleaning out my subcriptions and saw this thread at the top. this is the exact kind of thing i was looking for, so mabye ill get back into it. in any case itll be a good read when im bored.

Magist

Wanderer
........ i guys do realise theres only about 5 legendary tailors on the shard : | its EXTREMELY hard to get a 120 ps