UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill gaining

Skill gaining

I have just learned the skill gain is indeed like OSI. The skill gain is based on movement, and diffulcutly. Which means you cant sit still and play a inturment all night and wake up and be GM. You gotta actually move around after gaining to continue gaining. So for skills like magery, hiding, musicianship etc. You can macro on a boat, or do it manually on a boat, or run around on land .. Which ever one floats your boat.

psz

Administrator
Buckethead said:
anti-macro code, u can macro on a boat ^^ btw i still dunno if afk macroing's allowed

Allowed, encouraged, go right ahead.

I'll try to get some bards in Brit tonight when I get back from work.

psz

Administrator
Scratch that. Had to check something in-game. Bards added to the music hall in Brit in both Fel and Tram (Very basic spawn)

Also fixed the Warriors Guild spawns north of Britain.

If you dont have a boat just do this. For skills like hiding, and musicianship .. Find a long path with nothing in your way and start walking down it, and right click so you can hand of mouse and let the char walk that long path. As your walking use Razor, or UO Loop to loop the macro for what ever skill you working. I was doing that today. Got from 30 to 60 music within a few hours or so.