UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Skill gain?

Fragile

Wanderer
Skill gain?

I am finding skill gain a bit harder than normal. I play osi aos and mining wasn't THIS hard. Is there any changes going to be made towards skill gain ? or is this it.

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
har har your favorite brit gate pk from uogamers has arrived :D is anyone excited...

well... i agree skill gain is slow... very slow... almost agonizing =(

Fragile

Wanderer
who are u :) and no monsters are spawned yet so :(( btw another thing ryan...can u spawn animal tamers for us miners LoL we need packys :(

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
ive been factioning lately on hybrid but you can usually find me getting ganked or ganking at brit gate on my mage "A Dex Monkey"

Fragile

Wanderer
ah ok, my acct is like 4 days old on hybrid :DD for teh win, so thats why i haven't see you, just recently got my pvp char 5xgm and my tamer is 5xgm and crafter is 2xgm...so been busy macroing out the peach so to speak !!

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
i hope your a chick or you shouldnt be saying out the peach... it would be kind of like alicia being a guy and not a girl and still running around you yelling "kiss my jackhole for a dollar"

but...

if your a chick cool :D

Fragile

Wanderer
i was thinking of a word for @$$ and ryan said dont say bad things on here so im trying to not say bad things on here! and some people were needing to be to something so i was thinking REALLY fast and blah...yea peach is kinda gay =\ ;(

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
har har so now im thinking your a guy dont say peach again... or else ill say... "dont say peach again" =( but i will say it with more meaning next time like OMG or something....

Fragile

Wanderer
i am never saying peach again....EVER...but peaches are rather tastey..mmmm....so yea...you doing a fighter char first or what?

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
im making an all around mage right now

SS mage med eval focus swords tact he will be pvp capable but mainly pvm need to make some cash so i can place a house and then later place another house wich after that i will place a castle.... one can only hope

thats why im wishing skill gian would be increased

Drull-demise

Wanderer
Harder skill gain == awesome

Anyone played UOGamers? You can litterly max out your char in a day (not saying its bad or anything :p, just gets boring quick. Unless you're into constant PvP)

Fragile

Wanderer
Well he said this will be harder than uogamers, but not hard..he said a happy medium lol....i want my happy medium :((

R

Ryan

Skill gain is not that hard, you are too used to Hybrid. It is possible to GM mining in 24 hours with no problem.

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
in my opinion that of one who is extremely well set up on the hybrid server and doesnt really like aos too much at all any more.... just trying to have a aos shard that resembles osi but not as lame kinda like the beggining of aos... ok anyway skill gain is slow here ive had better gains on osi to be honost with you
plus skill gain this slow is un-inviteable (spell check) to new players where as on hybrid its get up and go and dont look back here i have barely gotten up and im still not going anywhere yet.... i have gm focus right now but omgoose whats that gonna help me with? grrr i dunno ill check the boards every now and then =(

Fragile

Wanderer
Focus = the meditation for fighters pretty much :D and it stacks with med so yea :p regens stamina and a lil mana :)

i think?