UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Signiture Image Contest

snell

Sorceror
Signiture Image Contest

here is the contest:

create and post the best signiture image

winner gets something cool (atleast 1mil, but probably something better)

post here if you would like to be in the contest
or
post here if you would like to be one of the judges(perferably forum trolls)

-CBFS-

Sorceror
Re: Signiture Image Contest

Where can I collect the prize?

:rolleyes:

I'll definately enter this.

Got a time frame for us?

providing its also still on since they removed them again...

lordwolfx

Knight

I think i win!

my signature is all i got left of my first created custom house, sometime early AoS, it was outside of brit/fel in Pacific server ><

btw i was probly one of the first players to have a "basement"

though others probly had this idea the first day they where placeable...

I just made this. I may change it before this is over.

Its posted like this because its .03kb too big for attachments. :p

If people are ACTUALLY juding this, please ask me for explanations as to why I chose certain parts of this. There are reasons for colouring, and style, if you can't figure it out.

roly

Wanderer

give me about a day or to create something spectacular..

how about a judging system? rate each sig from 1-10 in the following categories: creativity, use of text, ultima-related art/ideas, overall effect.

may i also suggest a sub-category contest? funniest / most in-game-relavant sig...

Well before anything is judged, I would honestly like to be given the chance to explain certain parts of the sig and how they relate, or why I used them, to the judges.

roly

Wanderer

you don't see artists standing in a museum or art gallery that have to explain why their painting / sculpture is beautifil / creative / funny / brilliant...

you don't see musicians who stick around after a concert to inform the patrons why the music they just heard was good or why they choose certian lyrics...

do you?

submit an image and let it be judged.

pbguy434

Knight

ParagonDancer;205978 said:
Roly's on the ball again.

1. Pretty hard to read the top-right text.
2. You used a 3d screen shot. Looks like its ghosted to the right of it, action shot?!?!
3. Bottom right hand corner text. Meh, and I don't even get what a computer brand has to do with anything.
4. I don't even know what the left thing is, a dragon eye?
5. More filter whored backgrounds please.
6. I'll keep on judgin' 'em as you keep posting them. I wanna see more.

My interpretation as a self-appointed judge (<3 the Dingus): You poke dragon eyes out with 3d swords and kasas. If that doesn't work, you'll let the text kill it. Looks like thats it.

I'll judge pictures on what they are supposed to be I guess. If its supposed to be funny, I'll judge it on how much I laughed, and then on the actual picture or something like that. I'm lookin' forward to Roly's tbh.

And there is something else that you really forgot on your picture, in my opinion it *makes* the picture. Think about it ;) .

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I made one just so PBGuy would judge it :) and no, I can't win anything - I really just want the criticism.

hit me with your best shot!

There will be no subcategories, they will be based upon sheer awesomeness and awesomeness alone. The deadline will be next friday night.