UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ships

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on Demise:
You can place more than 1 ship at a time per character.

Behavior on OSI:
You can only place 1 ship at a time per character.
If you want to place another ship you must dry dock the first 1
I think this 1st one should be deferred (SA/High Seas)
Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):

Ships Part II

Behavior on Demise:
Ships are either character owned or key holder owned
What I mean is this........
Character A on account 1 places a ship(s)
Character B on account 1 can not dry dock the ship(s) unless Character A gives Character B the key(s) to the ship(s)

Behavior on OSI:
Ships are like houses they are account based
No matter which character on account 1 places a ship any of the other characters can dry dock the ship without the ship key

Changes needed:
Code (optional):

Ships Part III

Behavior on Demise:
Ships act like a home or an inn when you log out. If you were not in a battle you can insta-log

Behavior on OSI:
You can log out on a ship but you will have to wait out the timer to log in another character from that account.Whether you were in a battle or not the ship does not act like a house or an inn

Changes needed:
Code (optional):

gilgamash

Knight
Hoi Bama,
according to this
Character A on account 1 places a ship(s)
Character B on account 1 can not dry dock the ship(s) unless Character A gives Character B the key(s) to the ship(s)
I guess the ship key situation remains unchanged? Or is there any chance that more that one key at a time can be dropped into the bankbox
resulting in more than 126 items?

Thx,
G.