UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Share a Brew, and Share a Tale.

Share a Brew, and Share a Tale.

Hail mates and fellow travelers,

Well the time is quickly gaining on us again for another Story Night at the Komodo Tavern.

This Wed. the 14th of Sept. at 9PM EST Will be our next story night. I do hope to see my regulars there, with their wonderful stories. I also hope to see some new faces.

The Tavern has seating for about 40, last time we had 21 there at one point. I hope to see even more this week.

So gather up your stories about your trials and battles in UO, maybe a lost UO love, or anything. So long as it is UO Related.

The best story fo the night wins 100k out of my pocket.
We will se eyou then :D

DoLittle

Cancel that, I must postpone the first Story night, due to a death in the family. I will be gone for a week or so. See you when I get back.

DoLittle

Ok folks,

I am now back, and back in the game.
Let's try for a story night next wensday at say 9 PM EST.

Gather up your tales of your battles fought, your treasures found, your songs, what have ye. We shall gather round the tavern floor, share a tale, share a brew, and win some gold.

DoLittle
Proprietor of Kasa Komodo Tavern.

bknoid

Wanderer
ViriiGuy said:
Ok folks,

I am now back, and back in the game.
Let's try for a story night next wensday at say 9 PM EST.

Gather up your tales of your battles fought, your treasures found, your songs, what have ye. We shall gather round the tavern floor, share a tale, share a brew, and win some gold.

DoLittle
Proprietor of Kasa Komodo Tavern.

Sounds like a great idea.

I might bring a friend or two along, make sure the Ale is cold and the food is hot.

Rakwon.

Aye the ale and food is served up by Dagan, the best bartender this side of Skara Brae. Never mind Deman, he is our local drunk and is perpeptually passed out on the porch. Just tell him hello on your way past, and try not to inhale too deeply in his presence.

There will be but one prize, for best story, song, poem, what have you.
The rules are, it must pertain to UO and please, Family friendly.

For the winner I will give of my own pocket 100,000 gold.
The UO Automap coords of my tavern are, 101 degrees 41 minutes North
and 44 degrees 38 minutes west in Malas. It is located NorthWest of Luna.

The winner will be decided by ballot box at the end of the night.

I look forward to seeing you all there at 9 pm EST on Wed.

DoLittle

Ok gang, it is tat time again.

Another 100k gold to te best story at story night at the komodo Tavern.
This Wensday night at 9 PM EST.

See you there.

I sat at Luna bank on Enkel gating for half an hour. Started at 8:30 PM Eastern time. Only ones that I saw go threw that stayed were The Fallen guild members.

jacin

Wanderer
oh so it was that gate...

that opened twice w/o anouncement as to where it went and was not initiated at 9est? i was looking all over west luna for that place since like 7...sad i know. i got all dressed up and everything :p :) ;)

Aye terribly sorry about that Mates.
I was going to post the winners right after the last event, but I had something come up in the real world. Remember that place? Scarry place.

We are slowly getting a little more organized with Story night, and we had a better turn out last week.

The Next Story night will be held in the Player Run Town of Populus "The Village" At Komodo Taverns new home.

I am in the construction phase atm, And waiting on funds so I can commit the design.

But I promise it will be a little more organized next time ;)

Congrats to the Winners :D

Master_Seb

Wanderer
Hail

I was wondering who won last night at story telling, poems and dog jumping :)

Personnally i wouldve voted for the dog, it was quite entertaining, altho dog died in the end... Or was that the grand finally, i drank too much and couldnt see straight.

Great tavern btw, really cozy.