UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard restart - 7/19/2008 - 12:49 EST

Thapest

Wanderer
Re: Shard restart - 7/19/2008 - 12:49 EST

Suriv;1710618 said:
Wow, that's a really curious issue. I figured it was one of those "I just got this, and now it's gone" things, but if it was linked to your summoning ball and everything, that's just odd.

yea...haha...and i dont really care about the "i got this" items stuff...i'm not into getting items or idocs or what not...i'm just a pvper....and i pvp with my mare so i just wanted to know how i would've lost is so i dont lose my mare like that again..LOL...i dont really get my mare lured away and i usually find a way to get my mare without using my ball...got it dozens of times..there are always some noob lurer who thinks he's got the perfect trap...but i guess..noobs these days that play uo are quite fun to watch and see them fail...and i started uo by watching my bros play uo since i was oh...1st or 2nd grade on OSI..and i started to play in around 5th and 6th grade...and then we quit to come play Hybrid for 4 years now i believe... but..now i just graduated from high school...so i just find it odd how i would lose my mare...but i guess it's back to mare hunting and training for me..LOL..but if you see me around...would like to have a chat...char name is 559..

Thapest;1710714 said:
but..now i just graduated from high school...so i just find it odd how i would lose my mare....

He just graduated high school so losing a mare sure is odd.... :-|

Thapest

Wanderer

Joe1324536;1710718 said:
He just graduated high school so losing a mare sure is odd.... :-|

LOL...you sure you read what i wrote right?...refering that the graduating part did not apply to losing my mare?...it applys to how long i played..LOLOL!!!..some..people...guess they just don't have anything else to do.....LMAO