UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard restart - 7/19/2008 - 12:49 EST

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Shard restart - 7/19/2008 - 12:49 EST

We had an accidental restart (with a save) at 12:49 EST this morning. Sorry for any trouble this caused you.

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: Shard restart - 7/19/2008 - 12:49 EST

patience may not be a virtue in UO, but have some, kiddies!

So, since this inconvenienced me horridly, (was in the middle of buying a polar bear ethy for 500k from some nooby) do i get a handout? lol

Im sure fixing the entire thing isnt a fast, easy process, give it a bit and im sure the will have it up. PATIENCE!

Masquerade V

Wanderer

I can see a bunch of fat people on the vurge of tears shaking their computer screens screaming "Where UO go!?!? Why no more UO!?!?!"

pappaukko

Sorceror

Masquerade V;1709991 said:
I can see a bunch of fat people on the vurge of tears shaking their computer screens screaming "Where UO go!?!? Why no more UO!?!?!"

Like yourself

Thapest

Wanderer

Ryan;1709647 said:
We had an accidental restart (with a save) at 12:49 EST this morning. Sorry for any trouble this caused you.

Is there a chance of compensation if you lost something valuable?.

Suriv

Sorceror

Thapest;1710596 said:
Is there a chance of compensation if you lost something valuable?.

Wouldn't count on it. You can't exactly prove that sort of thing with anything short of a packetvideo. They can't just go giving out things to everyone who lost their 18x18 that they placed right before the crash.

Thapest

Wanderer

Suriv;1710602 said:
Wouldn't count on it. You can't exactly prove that sort of thing with anything short of a packetvideo. They can't just go giving out things to everyone who lost their 18x18 that they placed right before the crash.

yea..true...oh well...i guess....haha...just lost my mare for some weird reason...was fighting reds at the last world save at their house....was Cliper and his noob friends...owned them....then left...let went to help a friend at a fight..and then the server crashed...and it was late...so i went to sleep...then i logged on later today...cuz i was busy..and found myself back at the house where i was fighting the reds..and i wasn't mounted on my mare...and my pet slots were empty...my mare was just gone...and i feed my pet every few mins with the body parts of the people i kill...so he couldn't of gone wild...and even if they lured it away it would still show as 2 on my pet slots...but there were none...plus i had it linked to my summoning ball...which...when i went to check had nothing linked to it..so i figured something must have gone wrong somewhere....i dunno how it could've dissappeared...

Suriv

Sorceror

Wow, that's a really curious issue. I figured it was one of those "I just got this, and now it's gone" things, but if it was linked to your summoning ball and everything, that's just odd.