UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard on its way up...

Seagull

Wanderer
Re: Shard on its way up...

I cannot connect like a few days ago when the shard was up. Estimate how long until some of us can?

[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss

(I think that covers every staff member?)

Dewbie916

Wanderer

If someone is able to log on plz post so i can know whether its up yet or i just cant connect, Thx!

selo

Wanderer

orange thing said:
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss
[e kiss

(I think that covers every staff member?)

You missed me out :(

maxtor032

Sorceror

It is up I am on TY TY TY TY TY TY I love this game and love everything about the shard WOO WOO Thanx to all who helped to get it running again.

Rod Flanders

Wanderer

Can't connect. I connect through Razor. Tried the login.uogamers.net, login.uogamers.com, and UOGamers: Hybrid (UOR). No luck. :(

PooSlap

Wanderer

Guys i'm sure they know that everyone is having trouble... It will take awhile to open port ranges and configure everything again. Wait untill Ryan posts the new connection info before you guys have a fit! Jesus Christ

No luck here. *sigh* I guess they either beat me to it, or the routing between me and the server is down somewhere.