UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(server up) Of The issues that occured February 5th, 2006

Miral007

Wanderer
Re: (server up) Of The issues that occured February 5th, 2006

<rs t="2006-02-05T21:48:43.625-06:00" s="psz" m="[Response] Do not insult staff due to your ignorance. Have a nice day,"

wait, didn't psz abandon the shard and make a big "go fuck yourself" kind of show about leaving not too long ago? *confused*

pbguy434

Knight

Menadoza- said:
So you ban my account for trying to get my items back. I demand the ban be lifted. We didnt do anything illegal . get your head straight, we are the victims here, your stupid gm just placed a ban on me for no reason.
Oh my god, I don't plan to read the whole thread unless I get bored.

But that made me laugh the hardest I have laughed for Ultima Online. Oh Em gee! I got banned! I demand you to lift my ban! Ya, right....What are you gonna do about it? Its their server, sheesh.

And PSZ shows up from time to time.

dead-eye

Knight

Menadoza- said:
Um Im requesting my items back, you reverted the shard, I had to go to class, and so did my friend and we both lost are items, and one of the items was inreplaceable.
If you could just please pay us back it would be only fair.
We lost:
1.) The inreplaceable item the Spirit of the Totem, just earned previously.
2.) Storm Grips
3.) Lrc Suite
4.) Arcane Shield

I dont know what you have to do to replace are items we lost in your stupid revert , but please pay us back. I am extremley heated over this , I worked to hard to loose all my stuff to a server crash. now the LRC suite was nothing crazy, I mean it was 100% with using only 1 jewl, but the arcane, storm grips and totem are ridiculous losses. If there is no remberssment then I will say you are just flat out cold hearted.
Thank you .
Menadoza

seems like the biggest trying for a scam that ive ever heard,

read the rules demise will never replace items and will never get involved unless truly needed.

[Drakull]

Knight

Well... if you see this from the staff's point of view, it's not even funny:
You spend your time in the shard for free, you work on doing things for the shard and then you have to also keep up with a person who shows no respect and wants you to fix something that it's just his own fault.

If you lose items because the game is reverted it's ABSOLUTELY YOUR FAULT.
1) It's not the shard's fault neither the staff's fault if you are not able to connect when the shard goes back on.
2) It's not the shard's fault neither the staff's fault if you decide to risk your items by not insuring them because you want to save money.
3) It's not the shard's fault neither the staff's fault that you were dead when the last save was done.
4) It's not the shard's fault neither the staff's fault that your attitude lead to a ban.
5) It's not up to your decission when a ban will be lift or not, but up to the staff. You can politely ask for that ban to be lift, but you should not even try to demand that ban to be removed.
6) The time you spend in the shard is time you are supposed to be enjoying a FREE service. If your time is so "divine" and so worthy, maybe you should be doing something else than PLAYING.

ZNICK

Wanderer

Does this mean we'll have to wait 5 days more for the $25k PS's?

Z

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Just out of curiosity, if the server crashes, or otherwise stops working while you're logged in, and the server comes back up to the last saved state in more then 5 minutes, will your player still be there (assuming you were logged in while it saved)? I'm thinking it would be logged out, given the 5 minute timer and such.

[Drakull]

Knight

If the server crashes and you were in when the game was saved, when the server restart your character will be logged out.

psz

Administrator

A: I never told the shard to go fuck itself. (I may have told a few individuals what they can do with themselves INSTEAD of playing UO....)

B: When I left, I left my "semi-full time" spot, in leu of a "I log on once or twice a month for shits and giggles" because I'm cool like that

C: I have *NEVER* tollerated people being beligerent to my (or anyone else's staff) on a free-shard. Nor do I tollerate people "demanding" me (or any other staffer) to do any-damn-thing. That ALONE would be reason enough for a perma ban (Though it was listed as perm, I HAD planned on unbanning the accounts after a day or so. Infinite is just too easy to click ;->)

qweazdak

Wanderer

its a freakin' game! as long as youre having fun, who cares about items? :D
anyways, i am not taking any sides in this debate. just let the staff handle it.

pbguy434

Knight

psz said:
B: When I left, I left my "semi-full time" spot, in leu of a "I log on once or twice a month for shits and giggles" because I'm cool like that
We are not worthy :p .

You didn't lift my ban after a day or two :(

Then again, 3 months later i wasnt throwing a fit when i found out my accounts were getting unbanned, forum or in game. I was content with starting all over again.

I tend to avoid being belligerant to people who hold my usually well-spent free time in their hands :p

ZNICK

Wanderer

C: I have *NEVER* tollerated people being beligerent to my (or anyone else's staff) on a free-shard. Nor do I tollerate people "demanding" me (or any other staffer) to do any-damn-thing. That ALONE would be reason enough for a perma ban

Amen.

psz

Administrator

The Mookington said:
You didn't lift my ban after a day or two :(

I didn't get a chance to: ASayre8 set it to a few days before I got a chance to.

Considering that the NIGHT BEFORE was when I banned the accounts, and the NEXT DAY ASayre8 changed it to a few-days ban. So please, cut the melodrama.