UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Server problems

Some problems with the server machine itself.

We'll keep you updated
:\

Update 1: Not going to get into too many details, but basically, we're gonna be picking apart the server soto speak, fiding out everything 'bout it, then we're gonna do a reformat. Until then you'll all have to just sit tight (or try playing Rebirth in the mean time ;-))

Update 2: It's in the process of a reformat right now, then gonnas hafta do the whole update this that and other thing, etc.

Update 3: Server machine is up, it's just in the update this that other thing getting the machine ready an all

ALL THE DATA IS SAFE AND SECURE. THERE IS NO REVERT OR ANYTHING SIMILAR.

G8Keeper

Wanderer
thanks for the info, my friend is sweating bullets cause he had died at tokuno champ and was 5 steps from his corpse when server save message came up.

Staple Juice

Wanderer
Sorry, I dont wanna ask a lame question, but does the info secure thing mean that we are safe? Say we were fighting next a a monster and the server went down, right when it goes back up will it be a resume (if you didnt log in right away your character would be obliterated) Sorry if this is a stupid question but im new and I havent expierinced this before. I do not know what a revert is either. (says it will not be reverted)

For fun: ;) :confused:

Its saying he will do what he can it should be fine up to last save and restart where you left off. (If you were in the bar watchin hulla girls you will og in and still be sitting there watching them.) The only way you could have a problem is if you are dead and do not log in when the shard returns to retrieve yer body. But people this happens so do not start any argument i am sure yer pc system is not perfect either. i am on a damn celeron processor Hp right now.(problems constantly)

Staple Juice

Wanderer
Ok so just clarifying: If you were fighting when the at the last server save, and for some reason or anther you couldnt log in right when the server went up, you will, or will not die?

Staple Juice said:
Ok so just clarifying: If you were fighting when the at the last server save, and for some reason or anther you couldnt log in right when the server went up, you will, or will not die?

well, 98.5% i believe u will die. and 1.5% u may kill the monster and which u won't die....... Just depend which monster u r killing.

G8Keeper

Wanderer
your toon will not reappear until you log him back in after the server comes back up. log in with another character and go check out the area to make sure it's safe before logging back in with the character in question.

Staple Juice said:

Sup Staple it's a guild member here. . you may still be alive when you log in. I'm assuming that it may be possible that your character is "safely" logged out as the shard is down. . and logging back in would "plop" you back into the area you were in when it saved. I could be wrong though and u might be dead. If you log on and you are dead, just try your best to get your body back and if you need you could yell for another guild member for help. Hey this would be a good time for you to work on your homework that you always seem to be doing hehe.

Onça

Sorceror
When I see the world save warning message, I try to either go invis or temporary recall to a safe place and then back after the save.

Gordred

Wanderer
server going down

I thought the server going down message went off a few times and then a save occured. Just thought i would inject a bit more confusion into the question at hand. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.