UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Online

M

Mark

Server Online

The server is now operational.

Downtime was caused by a bad 2GB DIMM. Due to the nature of server memory (buffered ECC memory), these DIMMs have to be installed in equal sized pairs. Because 2GB DIMMs are special order and 4GB is insufficient for our server I had the technician install two 1GB DIMMs as a temporary measure, giving us a total of 6GB of memory until our replacements arrive. This should be sufficient for the time being.

I don't forsee any issues arrising, but please let me know if you encounter any.

Mark

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Server Online

and to think i was having issues.. but wait i thought it was my memory.. go figure...
anyways yay for more memory :>

DaNgEl

Wanderer
Re: Server Online

oh thank god, i thought it was just me lagging badly. when is the new memory due in?

hank jrjr

Wanderer
need help i dont kno if any1 reading this but

i donated an i want to get the stufff an no 1 is helping i beeen numbna 1 for an hour an 20 min wuts going on gms an thiers 1 on it dont say they not

noxious99

Wanderer
Re: need help i dont kno if any1 reading this but

hank jrjr said:
i donated an i want to get the stufff an no 1 is helping i beeen numbna 1 for an hour an 20 min wuts going on gms an thiers 1 on it dont say they not
This is completely the wrong place for your post, but I will help you anyways.

In-game, type [claimdonation

The rest should be self-explanatory.