UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Crash

Mark

Knight
Server Crash

The server crash tonight was due to an irresponsible staff member and will not occur again.

The server was unavailable for approximately 40 minutes and had to be reverted back approximately an hour and a half.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your continued support of the server.

Har

Sorceror
Re: Server Crash

MY MARES! YAR!!!!

Not that an hour and a half of training means a lot.....However, this bandanna you gave me completely made up for it rofl! I love it Thanks.

Bane29

Wanderer

damn it....i lost alotta training and hunting...we gonna get something for our troubles? ty mark

Phoenixx

Sorceror

The server crash was my fault, I'm very sorry to every player who lost something as a result to my stupidity.
I have been dealt with accordingly, and will no longer be a GM nor staff member. Thank you for your time.

Avitus

Sorceror

Immortal;1731293 said:
The server crash was my fault, I'm very sorry to every player who lost something as a result to my stupidity.
I have been dealt with accordingly, and will no longer be a GM nor staff member. Thank you for your time.

I gained about 50k back, so i was actually ok with the crash. Now, the dude who killed me on the other hand...... well he got jipped out of my loot :)

Ices

Wanderer

I lost like 4 points in inscription and 700 each manavamp reg I looted from an afk macroer in del, that's about it.

So what exactly caused the crash?

DeViiaNt

Knight

I had a mare macro runnin but they weren't dead or wild (for once) when I signed on. Yay!

tonkatsu

Wanderer

lol. lost just shy of 30 smithy points. and 10 inscribe. and i thought it was my computer again locking up on the internet. so i went to sleep good thing i didn't try to wait it out. 40 mins.....LOL

omg i have to make all those short spears again and sell them. .. .[e /wrist

Immortal;1731293 said:

so what u do to make it go boom?

DeViiaNt;1731487 said:
I had a mare macro runnin but they weren't dead or wild (for once) when I signed on. Yay!

yea i was macroing my mares and they are 5x with like 98 on the other 2 skills. i was so glad to see they didnt die.

Armistices

Sorceror

That seems pretty harsh to just boot Immortal out like that. Guy made a mistake and made what seems to be a pretty sincere apology. People make mistakes, it happens. If anything people should be mad at whoever screwed up the donation code thing, according to Ryan's annoucement its suppsed to run till the 5th, but it crapped out yesterday. What gives?

awbs

Knight

DeViiaNt;1731487 said:

Lucky you. I had them at about 90+ wrestling with GM mage skills, came back to ghosts. Alas, 19 hours of macroing later I finally got those 10 points of resist back. Happy days.

Oh well, these things happen.