UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Server Crash .. again?

Matt Bowler

Traveler
What happened to the server last night? I spent a little over two hours building a new char, had GM'd a couple skills and made significant progress in another, and when I log in this morning everything was back to the base skills with which the character started. That's really annoying.

Divide By Zero

Traveler
That's the risk you take for playing on a free server. I've had rollbacks happen when I played OSI. It's part of the game.

Does it suck? Yes. Does it normally happen? No.

Besides these past few days, I have only seen one other rollback in 2 months, and that's because a staff member dropped Blessed Vanq weapons on the ground in Del. IMO, a rollback there was a good call.

amtothepm

Knight
What happened to the server last night? I spent a little over two hours building a new char, had GM'd a couple skills and made significant progress in another, and when I log in this morning everything was back to the base skills with which the character started. That's really annoying.
that really stinks

Amerigo

Sorceror

Yea I had just gotten back and started doing the halloween event stuff. Got a bunch of items and then this pretty hefty revert happened. And just in time the halloween stuff ended. Sucks man, can't do much about it.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
That's the risk you take for playing on a free server. I've had rollbacks happen when I played OSI. It's part of the game.

Does it suck? Yes. Does it normally happen? No.

Besides these past few days, I have only seen one other rollback in 2 months, and that's because a staff member dropped Blessed Vanq weapons on the ground in Del. IMO, a rollback there was a good call.

Lol wtf who was it that threw blessed vanqs around dell?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
They aren't anymore. Before Halloween I had a few chars that were logged out in dell before it was "deleted" and when I logged in I could run around t2a (didn't notice if there was even npcs to let you bank/rez)

after Halloween or so anyone that logged in a char that was in dell instantly logged in at the guard tower next to west brit bank to a gaggle of holy dumping on reds that were logging in hahah (for a little while anyway)

So yea unless I'm out of the loop on some kinda dell entrance bug... You shouldn't have access to any of t2a that I know of. :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Today through most of west brit during a work day there was quite alot of pvp going on from what I saw.. Even a ton of the Koreans are back running a muck lol hopefully it lasts

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Eh idk there's some active gming going on now and it's more lively right now then it has been in a while but.. I don't pvp anymore really so I can't speak much for the action although reds at brit gy is a good sign. Lol

toronto_matt

Sorceror
not sure if its the upcoming holiday season/winter or whatever it is but from about the last weekend in august till about halloween we could not hit above 350 players online at peak times of the day, averaging only around 300-325. now were above 400 again everyday, right now were almost at 450

whats weird was when we were really struggling a month or two back it seemed like all the other servers were too, for the most part they still are but were up again, way up.

its good to see, and its good to see people are taking notice!