UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling various items, such as Jet black Sleeves, gloves, and Invul blue sandals. :D

Coomwhat

Sorceror
Easter eggs are super rare on those is 1.5, sorry I forgot to put that in there. Thank you Roslyn for getting everything started :D

Haha, np. I kept seeing your thread when you posted it and was like, WHY ISN'T ANYONE BIDDING?! This is nice stuff! lol. Well, all my other offers stand then if that's okay lol.

Ut Oh

Page
well auction ended now yes? so did he pay the 17mil that he bid?? if not ill offer whatever my bid was before he jacked the price up :)

Coomwhat

Sorceror
Most of the bidding has ended. Items that were not bid on and the armor pieces are open for another 24-48 hours.

I think I'm top bidder on Gloves of Pug and the earrings. You gonna let those keep going or can I pick em up? Up to you, I don't really care either way lol.

Coomwhat

Sorceror
I am having the armor stay open to give Karmanmarco a chance to bid on the armor. Im trying to be fair to everyone.