UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling various items, such as Jet black Sleeves, gloves, and Invul blue sandals. :D

Ut Oh

Page
Well seeing as this guy will, ran my bids up to 17mil then he didnt buy the sandels, i will still bid the 8mil that was bid, before he ran the auction up and backed out as i knew he was going too, so do i get the sandles for 8m?

Ut Oh

Page
good deal, why hasnt he posted it in here? and how is it you all the sudden have "another pair" but u dont really wanna sell lol... seems somthing is fishy here but its all good

Coomwhat

Sorceror
He messaged me on aim. Which he asked for 2 bids ago. Ive had the other pair I kind of want to keep them though, I killed more than one boss in that event. I was there all day. lol What I really want is a pair of pure black ones. I only got the sleeves and gloves off the PB boss.

Ut Oh

Page
well if you decide you want to sell and put the gold toward some black ones, ill offer you 9m for the other blues

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
Mempo (2kk) + 2 silver pigs (1kk) + 2kk in gold for both black armor peices. 5KK (already discussed and accepted by Coomwhat)