UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling/Trading this Ring

thepower

Page
Selling/Trading this Ring

TODAY/TODAY/TODAY/TODAY/TODAY

really nice ring.
View attachment 10747

people are asking me im pms if I really gonna sell it. YES, I think It vale more than this offers, but i gonna say this:

THIS SELL ENDS TODAY NIGHT(at 9:00 - 10:00 PM) AND THE BEST OFFER WINS.

thanks to all

things I need:
Vile
jackals
money
brsk
RBC

things I can add:
Hoi
Shadow Black pigmented divine
money
brsk bods

make ur offer and talk to me (u can do a offer by pm, I gonna talk to u by there too)

U can offer other usefull things, thanks

FAQ:
"what would I do if a have a Jackals but Im not gonna offer it at all cause its too more expensive than I think ur item is. I want to offer 3 mil but I dont have money, just have this jackals"

-well, u can ask a price check of your jackals (or other item). In this case, I value jacks like 4,5mil (last sell in demise forums), then u want to offer 3m, U can offer the jacks and ask to I add 1,5mil back, or It could be the HOI. then We would have the ring + hoit for the jackals.

"how can I offer better than this guy of jacks for the ring + hoi, if I dont have Jackals?"
- his offer just for the ring was 3mil, then u offer just have to be more than 3mil for the ring.

I hope this FAQ help :D

Attachments

• reallygoodring.jpg
    reallygoodring.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 356

thepower

Page
Re: Selling/Trading this Ring

Chaos_Lord;488163 said:
gloves of the sun + aegis + dragon slayer + holy knights plate x2
sorry, but stop with dragon slayer and holy knights, no one wants this.

paragon still wining with his offer 1m + arcane.

thanks to all

thepower

Page
Re: Selling/Trading this Ring

ParagonDancer;488517 said:
Please let me know who is winning. Thank you.
you are still wining. I tought the maul worth more, but in forum it is been sold for 300-400k.
so ur offers still the best