UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling power/vanq weaps/shields

Vahn

Wanderer
massive, invulnerability leather tunic
substantial, invulnerability leather shorts
invulnerability leather cap

i will buy these. how does 2k per peice sound?

mnjedimaster

Sorceror
looks like 15k per war fork is the top bid.
2k per leather piece is fine....unless someone else bids. =)

ok these are little auctions inside of big auctions (since i want to free up space fast)
when you bid ill reply with a time of my choosing (since im guessing some items will be hotter than others) that your specific item's auction closes. everything that doesnt sell is still up for bids til.....Sunday the 30th. i think that is a full week long auction.
matt i got your aim so whenever youre on and im on well make the deal.

leather and war fork bids will be closed at 1 AM central time. so you fools better make higher bids if you want em!

CalHob

Sorceror
I'm still interested in the id wand ( I bid 5k previously), I am also interested in all the music items. How does 2k per sound?

mnjedimaster

Sorceror
special instruments

whoops sorry calhob. since you bidded last night on the wand and no one else then its yours for 5k. got AIM to work out a meeting point? im mnjedimaster. if not, private me when youll likely be on in the future.

2k per music item sounds fair. ill close that auction at 1 am as well.

mnjedimaster said:
looks like 15k per war fork is the top bid.
2k per leather piece is fine....unless someone else bids. =)

ok these are little auctions inside of big auctions (since i want to free up space fast)
when you bid ill reply with a time of my choosing (since im guessing some items will be hotter than others) that your specific item's auction closes. everything that doesnt sell is still up for bids til.....Sunday the 30th. i think that is a full week long auction.
matt i got your aim so whenever youre on and im on well make the deal.

leather and war fork bids will be closed at 1 AM central time. so you fools better make higher bids if you want em!
17k for war fork

mnjedimaster said:
NOW BID!
*vanquishing, substantial, eminenatly accurate heavy xbow
power, fortified, eminently accurate short spear
power, massive, surpremely accurate katana
power, substantial, surpemely accurate kryss
*vanquishing, massive, surpremely accurate war hammer
power, exceedingly accurate kryss
power, eminently accurate halberd

75k for these.

mnjedimaster

Sorceror
60k for what weaps removed? if it for the ones above then im sorry but the current bid is 75k (10.7K per weap if anyone wants just one of those in there).

arcane since you just bid im leaving your auction open til 5 pm cental time on the 28th

mnjedimaster

Sorceror
3.5 per leather is the tops ill close that at 5 pm (central time) today.

sorry to another who thought they would recieve items they won last night. i got kinda drunk and zoned off =)