UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

selling mika [special purple clothing]

Atari-

Wanderer
28m I'll be at work tonight til 9:30
Add me on Skype if someone out bids me. I'll probably counter. UOAddict13

Last edited:

Atari-

Wanderer
im on eastern. what time is it where you are now?

nvm 3 hours behind me. that works

Last edited:

Atari-

Wanderer
QUOTE ="amtothepm, post: 4158232, member: 157493"]
[ QUOTE ]
I Love it still waiting to trade though lol im in brit now

Atari-

Wanderer
I love how I PMed this guy 4 times then i finally catch him in game and say hey! about time we get to meet up and he starts trading to Doc Holiday and i'm sitting there saying, Hey i'm the one who won the bidding im right here. 2 minutes later he goes oh sorry already traded you should of said something, he got a hold of me first.... Horrible business man. I give him -8 thumbs down. How disrespectful.

Atari-

Wanderer
QUOTE ="amtothepm, post: 4158277, member: 157493"]doc holiday paid me more than what atari offered on the forum, this is a plain a simple thing.

62 million[ QUOTE ]
thats funny cause i was right beside you saying wtf and you said total balance when trade was done and over with and it was 36m.... excatlly what i had offered. interesting... all good. you enjoy being a low life and disrespecting the bidding of others and your own rules of the bidding ending a certain day. I had the highest bid. Bidding was over. I had rightful won the bid. but, you have a good day.. =] I won't be offering anything for anything else of your items