UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling MASS Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irony

Wanderer
I'll take all your bod cloth, but I'm at work at the moment :(

How about like 40k for all of it? If that's horribly low or high, I apologize, I couldn't guess what it's worth.

-I

LiQuiD

Sorceror
Irony said:
I'll take all your bod cloth, but I'm at work at the moment :(

How about like 40k for all of it? If that's horribly low or high, I apologize, I couldn't guess what it's worth.

-I

Not trying to sound hasty or anything, but I believe I can get quite a bit more for them also, at least when I left blaze alone was 80K for 20 yards. Unless some things changed drastically I think I can up that quite a bit, but we will see what kind of offers I get.

LiQuiD

Sorceror
Not trying to sound hasty or anything, but I believe I can get quite a bit more for them also, at least when I left blaze alone was 80K for 20 yards. Unless some things changed drastically I think I can up that quite a bit, but we will see what kind of offers I get. I'm not expecting no 80K per 20 yards now after many people have that type of cloth, but 40K for all seems a little low to me.

.Y.

Wanderer
Can I buyy like 2.5k of each reg for 80k? I would buy 5k each but you don't have that much left, or do you?

edit: oh and i'll buy al the garlic and ginseng u have left

LiQuiD

Sorceror
.Y. said:
Can I buyy like 2.5k of each reg for 80k? I would buy 5k each but you don't have that much left, or do you?

edit: oh and i'll buy al the garlic and ginseng u have left

Right now I have it all left but it is put on hold. If this order goes through I won't even have 2.5k in many of them at all. If this order DOESN'T go through, you will be able to buy the 5k.

Irony

Wanderer
Ok then, scratch the cloth... I would however like the Trammie Jeans... of course, again I don't know what they're worth.

-I

.Y.

Wanderer
LiQuiD said:
Right now I have it all left but it is put on hold. If this order goes through I won't even have 2.5k in many of them at all. If this order DOESN'T go through, you will be able to buy the 5k.

Ok well lets make this deal, whatever you have left minus those 5k each I'll buy, ok?

LiQuiD

Sorceror
Rise Against said:
ethy llama 50k? ill take all paintings u got left too.

Llama for 75k and no more painting left, sorry.

Irony said:
Ok then, scratch the cloth... I would however like the Trammie Jeans... of course, again I don't know what they're worth.

-I

50k for the trammie jeans. Sold the lantern for 75k earlier today so thought 50k sounds about right.

Irony

Wanderer
LiQuiD said:
50k for the trammie jeans. Sold the lantern for 75k earlier today so thought 50k sounds about right.

I'll do it. I'll be off work at around 12:30 pm CST. Hold them for me please sir. :D

-I

LiQuiD

Sorceror
Irony said:
I'll do it. I'll be off work at around 12:30 pm CST. Hold them for me please sir. :D

-I

Wow, you will probably hate me. I got another offer quite larger then this. You have been outbidded for now. A guy has offered to buy the 3 fuck trammie clothings for around 500k each. Unless you can top that, the highest bidder gets it, :(

LiQuiD

Sorceror
The following orders are still ready to be picked up inside Britain bank, Char name: "Lady Bunny".

- 2 Blessed Masks of Orcish Kin

- 5K Each reg with assorted magic weapons.

Hey i want to buy the following items:

2 " bank check 1 " for 25k

1 "Trammies suck ass" candle for 30k

1 "a statue" (bird) for 15k

1 "a white chocolate easter bunny" 20k

1 "a bottle of Coca-Cola" 15k

1056 Barbed Leather for 8k

2693 Leather for 15k

7691 Cooked Fish Steaks for 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.