UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling lots and lots of stuff

spacejam60

Sorceror
Re: Selling lots and lots of stuff

ill buy poker time shirt and cub Barrel if not sold yet spacejam60 is aim or hurley n game

Ozzy

Sorceror

I'm afraid the bunny has already gone to a new owner. Talk to Marlboro_red and see if he is ready to perhaps negotiate a price with you.

As for the poker time shirt and the cub barrel, they are still up for bidding because I haven't gotten a hold of the bidders, gimme an offer and I'll give them a little time to respond.

Ozzy

Sorceror

rettel;1663227 said:
I will buy poker time at its current bid
pm me with aim

I'm sorry you must've misunderstood, post a bid, leave your aim, then I will give the last bidder a little time to respond, then perhaps I will aim you if I'm not feeling to lazy...

Ozzy

Sorceror

Ozzy;1662467 said:
My aim is: GameAnything
just aim me when you guys feel like it, I haven't set b/o because I am totally unaware of what all this is worth, but it is never to late to change my mind ^^

/

Ozzy

Sorceror

spacejam60;1663243 said:
80k barrel 50k pokertime spacejam60

In case you don't even bother reading the whole thread, don't even bother to try to buy anything.
There are already other players who has bid on that stuff... Read it all over again and stop making me come back to explain what is very very very *VERY* fucking obvious.

Ozzy

Sorceror

cub barrel, holiday tree and one GY sash sold to whomever in this thread is Lebinsky19 ^^