UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Large Tower

dogenfife

Wanderer
Selling Large Tower

Pic posted. let me know if you want a better pic

Large Tower, East of hedge maze, few screens away from brit gate. It comes furnished with every room designed with little nick nacks, like pianos, fish tanks, couches, tvs, etc. No spawn. On grass, no blockage. Great house.

Starting Bid 5.5mil

500k Inc on bid

*****Edit- Auction will end Sunday at 12

Thank you for your time

uoforlife

Sorceror
Re: Selling Large Tower

i might be intrested. can u post a pic or aim me so i can see it? thanks
AIM: UltimaTamir

Squire

If you accept trades I'll give you -

dogenfife

Wanderer

I did not scam this guy. This guy was drunk and transfered me the checks and clicked accept.HE DROPPED THE CHECKS ON ME!!!! I have screen shots to prove it. I did not scam this man. What would you do if someone just transfered 7.2mil in checks and clicked accept? You can ask him what happened

dogenfife

Wanderer

I am also debating about notifying the legal authorities about the threats made to my life by the account holder of the name XizoroFpac. He threatened to trace my ip and come to my house to assault me. I have screen shots of him saying "Im coming to see you irl, i know your ip". In aim, i have saved aim conversations of him saying "he has google map pictures of my house and expect a visitor". Insinuating a premeditated assault. I have a considerable amount of evidence and posting this so the time and the date of the incident is recorded, and Uo gamers, was informed about the incident and it is Gamers responsibility to keep their clients safe and investigate the situation.