UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling kegs!!

BEARDY

Wanderer
WELL HELP ME ARRANGE A TIME TO MEET! lol what time zone are u in? i'll set my forum clock thing to it so i know what kinda time u'll be on.

btw i've made 100 more now so if u want i can sell u 300 empty kegs for 125k :D

Irina

Wanderer
I want 200. I'm in central time. I've been waiting a week and a half for empty kegs. This is horrible.

BEARDY

Wanderer
ok 200 it is. 85k. I'll meet u in brit. I'll pick up the kegs n just hang around the bank for a while

BEARDY

Wanderer
ok now that's finaly sorted. I still have 100 empty kegs if anyone wants to buy them. 45k :p I'm also selling 15 greater poison kegs for 75k

P.S sorry about all the messing around Irina. Backpacks have a carrying limit of 125 items, thus the need for a packhorse and a beetle. N seemingly trade boxes only allow 125 items to be placed in them too. :(

Irina

Wanderer
pubicmonkey said:
ok now that's finaly sorted. I still have 100 empty kegs if anyone wants to buy them. 45k :p I'm also selling 15 greater poison kegs for 75k

P.S sorry about all the messing around Irina. Backpacks have a carrying limit of 125 items, thus the need for a packhorse and a beetle. N seemingly trade boxes only allow 125 items to be placed in them too. :(

lol it's okay. It was kind of annoying, but totally worth the hastle. <3

Irina

Wanderer
pubicmonkey said:
50 shall be 25k. I don't have AIM though so u'll have to keep an eye out for me on here :p

You really need to get aim. Or msn
Things would be SO much easier!

BEARDY

Wanderer
LOL i'm sure i asked u if u wanted it the first time u wanted kegs, u said u'd just meet me though as we were both online on the forum :p

Irina

Wanderer
pubicmonkey said:
LOL i'm sure i asked u if u wanted it the first time u wanted kegs, u said u'd just meet me though as we were both online on the forum :p

Omg well I was lazy that day lol

Horrible! lol!