UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Full Kegs (DP+) and Empties

Selling Full Kegs (DP+) and Empties

All full kegs are $6k unless listed otherwise:

GExplosion = $7.5k
Total Refresh = $7.5k
DEADLY Poison = $35k

Empty Kegs = 500g each, no limit.

Bulk Discount!
==========
On quantity orders of 5 or more kegs, deduct 500g per full keg, 50g per empty.
For quantities 10 or more, deduct 1000g per full keg, 100g per empty.

Sorry, this is as deep as the discount goes for now. I'll listen to any reasonable haggle or barter, just post here or PM me.

tne

Wanderer
oh dear, dp kegs 35k ... let me do some advertising, Irina(i think it was her) sells em for 20k sir.

Well, Sir Intelligent, if you read closer you'll see I accept haggles. I had to start somewhere, and it's a bitch getting the over 4k shade needed to make a keg of DP. There's a lot of frickin' time in making these kegs and little ninny complaints about the value of my time aren't welcome. If you don't like the price, maybe we could compromise on something more fair.

You just wanna bellyache.

M

Mark

I'm pretty sure that price was just for a few of her friends (heard them talking about on TS).

Overall his prices are pretty decent.. and he gives bulk discounts and is willing to haggle. I'm sure he won't have trouble selling. ;p

M

Mark

As an aside: at 35k a DP keg thats 350 a potion.. lets do some math:

8 NS
1 Bottle

20% chance of success
8 NS x 5 attempts = 40 NS + 1 Bottle
NS cost is highly variable.. depending on the town, faction prices, etc... lets just average the NS cost at around 10gp, and assume he tinkers his own bottles ( about 5gp per bottle ).

Thats 410gp per potion, just to break even. 35k a keg definately seems reasonable. I don't think anyone could make money off of 20k DP kegs.

Keep in mind the price of supplies is variable, adjust according to latest market prices. :D

kan3-hybrid

Wanderer
you can't say reg price is variable because there will always be quite a few towns that sell for 3gp and me being someone that also makes kegs can not imagine a keg maker paying more then they have to especially at the needed quanities

not to mention vesper is back down to 2/4gp for regs

it costs around 15k to make a DP keg(at regular prices) give or take how much you pay for the empty keg

if he doesn't sell the keg then I'm sure he'll work down to a price that someone is willing to buy

M

Mark

3gp a reg still means ON AVERAGE, ~120gp a potion. But life isn't fair, and its hardly ever 20% in real use. So I could see 20k being a good standard 'at cost' price... then profit markup.. 30-35k.. not to mention the cost of the empty keg itself.

Irina

Wanderer
Mark said:
I'm pretty sure that price was just for a few of her friends (heard them talking about on TS).

Overall his prices are pretty decent.. and he gives bulk discounts and is willing to haggle. I'm sure he won't have trouble selling. ;p

20k for everyone :)

kan3-hybrid

Wanderer
Mark said:
3gp a reg still means ON AVERAGE, ~120gp a potion. But life isn't fair, and its hardly ever 20% in real use. So I could see 20k being a good standard 'at cost' price... then profit markup.. 30-35k.. not to mention the cost of the empty keg itself.

thats why my calculations were for 1/6 ratio and assumed just over 500gp for a single keg but noted incase of less/more

Roflmao

Well, I would never have thought I would advertise and then want to be a buyer from a competitor, but. . .

Hey Irena, if 20k is for everyone, I want some too! I'll PM you soon..