UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Forum Sigs and Backgrounds

Re: Selling Forum Sigs and Backgrounds

been extremely busy with classes etc, and have gotten a lot of requests.. went ahead and did twisted arm's sig. Red and black is quite possibly one of the hardest color schemes to do things with because black makes blending hard, but here it is.

hope you like it :D

only thing i could think of to make it murderous is some kind of animation, i'll add sounds later if i can figure that out.

aim me for payment: popcorn376

thanx

Sigler

Sorceror

Thats a pretty good sig drekid.. Think when the little guy gets under the "W" a flash a light to show him for a split second would be cool.. I was waiting for it at first heh :)

Check my siggy out :)

Its not as nice because I cheaped out on the name part heh

:> thx, i like your sig too

only real problem i had with this one is i wasn't given a lot to work with, didn't have char screen shots or much of a theme besides murder so i had to stick to the elements

hope twisted likes

Sigler

Sorceror

What I'm going to do is take a bunch of pictures of PVP.. Thinkin all uo pics. Maybe uo/Cs..
Something like this...
Picture *flash* Picture *flash* Picture *flash* Picture *flash* Picture *long flash and a fade into* Sigler or UOG

something like that for javier's sig is what i'm thinking.. you'll see the result in another week or so :D

another example this time of a more simple sig

more detail you give me the better i can make it

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Id like to order a sig but as Im paying $ for it id like it done within 1 day of my order being accepted.

If you cant do that then dont worry.

aemneuspeed

Knight

you are creating some badass sigs man, i like the ones w/ flash in them, but that far surpasses my knowledge, haha i guess i dont use ps enough.

hey choru, i'd be willing to make you a sig in a day if you'd like, but I can almost guarantee it wont be what it could have been after a week's worth of work on it. let me know what you want in it and when you want it done by and we can work something out.. thanks

aim: popcorn376

(currently working on gm javier's sig and confusion's)

this post brings up a VERY good point.. from now on those who want a sig should post a picture of their character so that I can choose a color scheme based around your outfit. It helps emphasize your character and your name better that way.

i.e. GM Javier wears red and gold so his sig will follow as well.

ty

well everyone after much delay due to IRL things etc etc.. enough bullshit here's the sig:

::cranks up music and does the jig::

just let ya'll know, I haven't been working on sigs at all for almost a month now. I'm moving on to backgrounds and shit so if you want a sick bg every time you restart, i might be able to help. One more time though, my working hours are limited so dont expect final products for weeks..