UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Everything, I am the new Walmart, check out our low price guarentee!

Re: Selling Everything, I am the new Walmart, check out our low price guarentee!

Kenrick said:
Bidders, you're gonna have to wait another 5 days.

Or make an offer that I cant refuse, those prices are low real low, especially for those bags of power weapons

darkmane

Wanderer
Re: Selling Everything, I am the new Walmart, check out our low price guarentee!

he accepted my offers on all the invul leather... nice guy honest 100% recommended

lord happy

Wanderer

Fire Orange x 1 = 75k
Neon Green = 75k
Brown - Domination 2-24-04 = 100k
Brown - I got OWNED x 3 = 100k
Dark Blue (144 blues killed 69 reds on 1/3/05) = 50k
Tarot x 6 = 3k
I got Naked for Irina Flower x 2 = 40k
Happy Valentines Day Pink Champagne and Cake x 2 = 30k for set
Happy Thanksgiving Turkey = 10k
i will buy $$ all this **** is this a ****en aution or what?

Leaf-hybrid

Wanderer

yo have you got any pure white if so my AIM is LittleUO thx :) i mean like pure white robe really :)

pure white robe will run you around 10 mil, I dont have one though, bid on items, I will end auction on Monday, but if you really want to buy something now, make me an offer I cant refuse if not, check you bids and make sure you have the highest one on monday, my aim is uorevelations for buyout info

CoranHails

Wanderer

ill buy the fencing bag, i dont have aim though

ilovestar

Wanderer

I want one of the I GOT OWNED sandals. AIM = thedreadoneUO --will buy now.

HKGore

Wanderer

1 original color furniture dye tub please. It must never changed color by any dyes.
And 1 Etheral beetle.

funchum

Wanderer

Brown - Domination 2-24-04 = 100k
Brown - I got OWNED = 100k
Purple - F#ck trammies but all I got was this stupid shirt = 50k
Fruit Bowl UOGamers is like fruit x 2 = 50k

update, I just found 29 more leather invul pieces and an additional 25 girl body/leg pieces. I sould the first 39 for 12k each and will sell the next 29 for the same and girl pieces are 10k. TRAVMONK, do you want to buy the last pieces as well?

ok i dont want the macing bag i would like to buy the sword bag and i will bid for 85k

Wai

Wanderer

300k on the verite stool
aim: ichiroflcopter01

Revelations said:
PS. Wow I Feel Like Furota...LOL
Y3h I know how you feel.... Cl3an3d out my pad and came up with mad stuff. Got any pure white cloth? If not les make a deal for that bod book :)

No I am not selling any pure white, ok which bod book, or both, aim me uorevelations we will work something out. It has several pages of spined leather and hard to get bods, I just dont do bods anymore, since I am rich and all.