UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling Burning Embers, Yew Runic Saw and Fletching Tool.

BMW

Sorceror
Burning Embers (paragon drop) SB 3mil Buy out 4 mil
Yew Runic Dovetail Saw Sb 2.5mil Buy Out 4mil
Yew Runic Fletching Tool SB 2.5Mil Buy Out 4 mil

BMW

Sorceror
UoNoobs' offer was bigger than his bank account... 'get2birdsStoned...' The item is yours for the BO if you still want it. And yes... This item creates indestructible, supremely accurate, vanquishing Quarter Staffs

BMW

Sorceror
im not sure what the problem is?? You would still get your item for what you bid because I have two of them..... Both of you would have gotten the item. I was just letting everyone know what UONewsbs did.0 Let me know if you change your mind

BMW

Sorceror
here's a pic to prove I have two...so don't let your previous argument stop you from following thru with your bid.....

Fat Shady_5-20_21.08.jpg

UoNoobs' offer was bigger than his bank account... 'get2birdsStoned...' The item is yours for the BO if you still want it. And yes... This item creates indestructible, supremely accurate, vanquishing Quarter Staffs

This seems to differ... I do business with people who respect buy out... not once their other offer doesn't come through. Sell to someone else

BMW

Sorceror
I proved that I have two and that you would have gotten the item you bid on. If you changed your mind or don't have the money like UONewbs..... Just say so. So, don't try to put it on me, like I violated some unspoken 'code' of yours. Either way Keep your money Sweetheart, I don't do business with b!+(#es like you. Here's a helpful hint though... You should probably get your parent's permission before you bid on items here.... Jus sayin' *laughs*

Just because I have two agapite hammers doesn't mean both are for sale... don't cry when you don't want to honor a buy/out even though you post one. Sorry you fucked yourself out of a sale. Sucks you proved you were selling 1 of them when you posted what I quoted.

BMW

Sorceror
Wow....for a stoner... You sure are uptight!?!? Smoke some dro and chill homie. I'm sorry you don't like how I handled the situation. The fact is... UONEWB asked if the item was still for sale because it had been posted for a week or more with no response from anyone. 10 minutes later you make a buyout bid...before I had a chance to respond to the first inquiry. THen he bid 7 mil. Technically, you had the BO bid first...but there was some grey area there. I did pursue his bid first because it was the larger bid. would you just ignore the 7 million if you had 2 to sell? I didn't originally reveal I had two for sale because that could possibly make them less valuable. If I had it to do over again, I'm not sure I would know how to do it differently without offending a person like you....in my head, all I was trying to get the bigger sale secured first. However, believe it or not, You were never in jeopardy of not getting the item you bid on....NEVER. Anyway, I don't need your money, I'm over it. You win some, you lose some, and sometimes it rains....