UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling all my sampire gear

TomiDCat

Sorceror
If you've got the gold and want to make a sampire this is a good start.

All Purpose Double Axes
1)Agapite 40% Damage Increase, 32% Hit Fire Area, 46% Hit Mana Leech, 25% Swing Speed Increase- 6M
2)Valorite 40% Damage Increase, 32% Hit Life Leech, 30% Hit Mana Leech, 48% Hit Stamina Leech- 400k
3)Agapite 40% Damage Increase, 46% Hit Mana Leech, Swing Speed Increase 25%

Slayer Double Axes
1)Bronze Undead Slayer 40% Damage Increase, 15% Defense Chance Increase, 46% Hit Mana Leech- 2M
2)Demon Slayer 4% Fire Resist, 30% Hit Life Leech, 40% Hit Mana Leech- 1M
3)Reptile Slayer 26% Hit Dispel, 2% Hit Lightning, 42% Hit Mana Leech
4)Terathan Slayer 4% Fire Resist, 22% Hit Mana Leech, 25% Swing Speed Increase
5)Poison Elemental Slayer 40% Damage Increase, 42% Hit Mana Leech, 28% Hit Physical Area
6)Agapite Spider Slayer 40% Damage Increase, 25% Swing Speed Increase

Armor
Captain Johns Hat- 2.8M
Gorget- 5 Hit Point Increase, 5 Mana Increase, 7 Stamina Increase 21/26/5/8/7- 2.5M
Tunic- 8 Mana Increase, 2 Mana Regeneration, 8 Stamina Increase 5/9/21/7/21- 1.75M
Sleeves- 5 Hit Point Increase, 40 Luck, 8 Stamina Increase, 22/17/5/4/5
Gloves- 3 Hit Point Increase, 5% Lower Mana Cost, 6 Stamina Increase, 7/23/7/7/19
Leggings of Bane- 1.3M

Jewelry
Ring- 1fc/2fcr , Tactics +1, 15% Defense Chance Increase , 5% Enhance Potions
Bracelet- 1 fc, 9% Damage Increase, 9% Defense Chance Increase, 10% Hit Chance Increase

*Edit* I wanted to sell this all at once but looks like I'm going to have to piece it out. So bid away. The numbers next to the items are the current high bids.

About 4 hours left on all purpose axe #2 slayer axes #1 and #2 and CJH. I will pm the winners and they will have 48 hours to get the item or I will sell it to someone else.

undead , demon slayer axes and cjh have been sold. Holding out for more on #1, gorget, tunic

For those who are curious I'm looking for a minimum of 7M on the axe, 3.5 on the gorget and 1.5 on the tunic

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
It is a pain to build a sampire , but i dont feel you will get a fair offer for the package as a whole from anyone.
Anyone who can afford to build a top notch sampire will do it themselves most likely and anyone who starts from scratch I doubt will be able to give you what you feel this is worth as a whole. (and all this is worth a big bunch)
The big money I see here is in the axes. I would focus on those (as i started to dismantle my collection as well)
As a whole it's hard to put a value on this and pricing it would need to be done piece by piece....which would be subject to nit picking fron individual to individual.
In the long run people wont realize that the cost of putting this together is going to be 3x as much as the end value....at least until they try themselves.

If you decide to part it out , I would begin with a 2M bid on the gorget.
Get some more feedback and let us know :)
GLWS

TomiDCat

Sorceror
I think you are probably right karmann. Ill take offers on the individual pieces but ill be waiting a bit to see if anyones interested in the lot.

Acc0

Sorceror
1)Agapite 40% Damage Increase, 32% Hit Fire Area, 46% Hit Mana Leech, 25% Swing Speed Increase 2.8kk