UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling a lot of things :) Check it out!

Multitasker

Wanderer
an ice white fern would be worth around 50k at least, i can explain the logic for it later im busy atm, and Irina, those bids stand and if you would please hold them for me i will be on maybe wednesday or friday (school.)

Forsaken01

Wanderer
Are you checking PM's? I've sent you a couple with no reply in regards to those Tax. deeds. Either way, I'll be on the next 45 mins but then not again until after 10pm tonight. I've tried sending you IM's also but your never online.

Irina

Wanderer
Noah's Ark said:
Are you checking PM's? I've sent you a couple with no reply in regards to those Tax. deeds. Either way, I'll be on the next 45 mins but then not again until after 10pm tonight. I've tried sending you IM's also but your never online.

Yeah, I read those at school :p

I can't really reply to PMs there because I'm always busy and have to close out of the webpage.

You have to be on my buddy list to see me on aim, so that would be why you can't IM me :)

The taxidermy kits we could do today at any time unless it gets laggy again. I really hate being on while it's laggy.

Forsaken01

Wanderer
Well I'll tell you what...Send me an IM via AOL when you want to do the trade. Add me to your contact list and hit me up when you see me online and you have time.

Irina

Wanderer
Noah's Ark said:
Well I'll tell you what...Send me an IM via AOL when you want to do the trade. Add me to your contact list and hit me up when you see me online and you have time.

That would require me knowing your aim :)

Forsaken01

Wanderer
There is this funny little icon under my posts count that says "Send a message VIA AIM to Noah's Ark"...click on that.

If that escapes you, it is:

icehousedesigns

Pesticide

Wanderer
Hey, you wanna take me up on my offer for the 30k for your Air Fuck Trammies? If so, hit me up on AIM sometime tomorrow - Gotenkz1025