UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling a house with a Strongbox

Newk

Sorceror
What happens to the contents of a strongbox if the house they are in gets sold? Or is it even possible to sell a house with a strongbox in it?

Newk

Sorceror
That didn't work but I did just try removing them as a co-owner and the strongbox disappeared and everything was left behind on the floor.

Thanks.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
What ya do is enter your customization menu and build a wall on the same tile as the strongbox. Then commit the design and enter your moving crate from the house menu.

The strongbox will become a usable gold box with all the items inside. Just take the box out and your good to trade.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
That didn't work but I did just try removing them as a co-owner and the strongbox disappeared and everything was left behind on the floor.

Thanks.
Oops lol just read that after I posted.. Aparently that works too hahah my method costs a little gold but you are left with a gold box in the end :D