UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Selling 17x17 and L Tower "AS-IS" Next to each other w/ No Blockage or Spawn QUIET...

stang725

Wanderer
Selling 17x17 and L Tower "AS-IS" Next to each other w/ No Blockage or Spawn QUIET...

sold 20m as-is

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 318
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 318
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 316
  • location.JPG
    location.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 316
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 317

manikk72

Wanderer
Re: Selling 17x17 and L Tower "AS-IS" Next to each other w/ No Blockage or Spawn QUIE

sb

aim : manikk72

Socko

Sorceror
Re: Selling 17x17 and L Tower "AS-IS" Next to each other w/ No Blockage or Spawn QUIE

15m

AIM SockoL33t

Socko

Sorceror

17m

TheNuthigh

Knight

ima coming in

20mill buyout aim me

doughbus2

stang725

Wanderer

Sold to murrdoch for b/o @ 20m. Tried throughout the day to get the other b/o guy and while he aimed me back once, I couldn't get ahold him to show up to complete the purchase.

Thanks Murrdoch for the quick trade on multiple houses.