UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Security Reminder

Mark

Knight
Security Reminder

This is just a quick reminder not use the same account names and passwords that you use for UOGamers on other servers that you play.

Every now and then a scammer will set up a very basic server and ask people to create accounts there for the sole purpose of harvesting their UOGamers account information (and then loot them all dry when they've found enough).

Most servers are created and run by honest people and we think many of them can be a lot of fun. This is simply a reminder to play safe.

Oh, and do not share your account information, not even with your super-secret-best-friend.

Mark

Knight
Re: Security Reminder

Kurg'Grat;1523140 said:
all orcs are required to share their information in order to be assimilated into the horde.

its part of our rp. and when/if they ever leave the clan we ravage them. Once your BC you are BC for life.

Orcs aren't known for intelligence.

Sharing account information: bad.
Logging into other peoples accounts: really bad.

LilGuy

Sorceror

Mark;1523146 said:
Orcs aren't known for intelligence.

Sharing account information: bad.
Logging into other peoples accounts: really bad.

Mark is hilarious lately!! WOOHOO

Nicolai

Sorceror

I have my brother's and I am always stealing his stuff and he is all wtf where did my 5 mil go? And Im all idk your bff jill? Then he shot her in the head.

Actually I just keep his accounts active while hes off not playing.

Some people just can't set up good passwords. While teaching my friend how to make an account I typed in a random word for both name and password. It logged into some guys account. I took him to a bank and left a book in his bag telling him to change his password. :[

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Kurg'Grat;1523140 said:
all orcs are required to share their information in order to be assimilated into the horde.

its part of our rp. and when/if they ever leave the clan we ravage them. Once your BC you are BC for life.
KURG GRAT SCAMMED ME! :p