UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Screenshots thread?

Let me reinforce my statement with a more clear and visual explanation.

I was on my mage and was running from multiple Hz. I managed to wall of stone them off in a hallway and successfully invis myself in a room that extended off of that highway.

No one was on screen at the time that I had invised myself.

The question is, do they find someone by shear luck, or do they have someone in their guild that can quickly log onto a staff character and pinpoint their targets location?

Seems to me that the odds of them having staff within their guild outweighs the chances of them doing things by "shear" luck.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Let me reinforce my statement with a more clear and visual explanation.

I was on my mage and was running from multiple Hz. I managed to wall of stone them off in a hallway and successfully invis myself in a room that extended off of that highway.

No one was on screen at the time that I had invised myself.

The question is, do they find someone by shear luck, or do they have someone in their guild that can quickly log onto a staff character and pinpoint their targets location?

Seems to me that the odds of them having staff within their guild outweighs the chances of them doing things by "shear" luck.
Tbh logging into staff account then using the command to go to your location should be doable in about 3 to 4 min. Or 2 min if staff is already logged in.

Now having a hotkey with tracking they run in press button. Cast reveal target the arrow you are now revealed. 5 to 15 sec.

But I agree that sometimes its odd how some people act or do.

Toke

Traveler
i gotta say theres truth to what bass is saying. iv done ice east i and we got raided i ran all the way north against the wall an then ran all the way east not only was there no one chasing me or attacking me when i moved away but then when they killed other players they ran streight to the top side and stoped about 5 ft from where i was invised and revealed.. im not saying is inposible to track me or to get lucky. Im just saying you can only get lucky so often lol.

p.s if they are using staff to their advantage im sure they will never admit it. So no use really.

Bama

Bug Huntress
When AFK skill training goes wrong

Marilyn trains melee skills on Planta with Ergoht casting greater heals

Syn_6-3_08.01.jpg

Hey man, shit talk is shit talk. In the end it's all fun and games right?

Sorry for the res kills dude, hit me up in-game so i can present you with a refund.

I do this to stir the pot, no feelings involved brotha.

Whatever98

Squire
"found a bunch of afkers and fucked up their day!"

sry couldn't resist :p
/has no idea what is going on in this thread and cba reading 4 pages of back history, but that pic tickled me ^^

Last edited:

Indika

Sorceror
One of my favorite throwbacks of the L%C crew making Luna Bank PvP:

all of us.jpg

Here I am at the Nyan Cat:

me nyan cat.jpg

Here we are, once again owning at Luna Bank:

luna pvp.jpg

This is us doing the Server's very first Captain Jameson, which I recovered his head and Ship Model of the Mermaid's Demise @MadeInQuebec :

server first jameson.jpg

Here I am in the Pink Harrower zone:
valentines day.jpg

This was actually the server first Library Title, I made it my goal to make sure I had everything ready to turn-in at server up to acquire the title before anything else, and it was within minutes of server up that I had it:

library title.jpg

One of my personal favorites, @Jackie Moon and @Fallen Lord in the League of Champions:

GALDERCORBIN.jpg

@kolbycrouch didn't think I was gunna let him get away with this one, after all the bullshit and trolling me about me burning all my runic hammers on double axes, I catch him actually using one of the ones I gave him when he said he would never use a double axe in PvM. Keep in mind I gave him the double axe because he is almost always Mace Fighting on that character and I figured it's perfect for Macing Samp, but for some reason he still put on Swordsmanship to use the double axe... Still love ya Kolbz:

kolby axe.jpg

This is a screenshot I took to showcase my Cu Sidhe:

cu.jpg

To give you an idea about my damage in Doom:

204 ai.jpg

That's all I can fit for now, I have a couple other good ones as well, but we will start with this for now.

JlM

Wanderer
Finding an invised person in the middle of absolute nowhere without using tracking is another fishy deed committed by noone else but hz.

Not only do they find the area that you are hiding at, but they cast reveal and never fail to reveal the target, almost as if they can see your exact location where you are hiding, on a staff character.

I got chased all the way into cove 3 and invised in a random room after fielding them off. They ran immediately to my invised location and revealed me without fail.

Something definetly isn't right, and something definetly needs to be done about it.
Its called someone in your guild, they logg that char open up steam map all the way :)