UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scientific Proof.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Scientific Proof.

Discuss.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: Scientific Proof.

Females should not be allowed on the internet, thats EXACTLY what that post prooves :(

Highlander-hybrid

Legendary Member

|--------------|------------------------|--------------------------------|
BigBang...|...Dino'sDie..........Birth of Black Jesus .................Present
...............|
.............You are here.

Fine, it's still funny as hell :D, I haven't seen that in forever, and glad a you posted it.

Azhul

Wanderer

I figured out this thing about bitches. Whenever you find yourself trying to figure something out about them, you are in the wrong. You have allowed yourself to be captivated by their hypnotic web of nonsense. I'm not clear if they are actually doing it on purpose, more likely it's just natural; women do shit, there REALLY IS no answer to. It's that simple. To prove to myself it was that simple, I decided to first behave as if I believed it to be true, and interact with as many women as possible. A few weeks later, I had confirmed that all you have to do is totally ignore anything you aren't completely clear on! They'll never get back to you on it, and it relieves so much stress!!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Dread said:
I would be happy if women just stfu for a few minutes a day.

What some people would give for 5mins silence.

I work all day mostly with 2 woman, I go home o my girlfriend, mother and sister, my only escape is my time spent travelling to and from work, which is around 2hours a day.

Damn I love that time :/

Cagalli

Sorceror

yea i got women in all my classes.. and i sit in between two of them at work.. silence is always a good thing..